Nora In Wonderland: A Dark Fairytale

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughs that bat-fanged laugh of his... Is Composta being a good big sister to you? Teaching how to be a good monster? Learning you in the ways of being a monster? I think there was a song about that... Mmm, need some MCR to get out a bad taste in my mouth. That and more fic pwease.
*Getting ideas. And #7 will be delayed, change of plans.

Pork

Reaction score
Sorry I havn't been able to read some of your new updates Squeekums. I've been really busy. I will read it when I can. ((hugs))

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ooh, I like the way this is looking so far! It is very exciting! Can't wait to see what happens next!

So more please, and glad you are getting time to write!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
The Fortress of Doors

One word, EEEEEEEEE!

With a little help from the Elder, Nora and her semi-loyal companion were closer than ever to catching up with the ever speedy Rabbit. In order to follow the impatient Rabbit, she needed to become the size of a clam, but it seemed the elder was stalling on his part the bargain. This stirred suspicion between her and the little old man. She’d question him when he’d speak---she didn’t want to be rude.

As the little man peddled the poorly built dirigible into the pitch black, Nora gazed up into the heavens, noting that there indeed wasn’t a single luminary star to guide their way. Cheshire wasn’t all too surprised of its gloomy state. This was nothing compared; she’d witness darker things throughout the journey.

“Very resourceful you are, Nora; Rabbit’s confidence is not misplaced. He is no fool.”

“I certainly hope he isn’t, Elder, sir.”

“Use the key to free my clan from the oppressive burden they carry. Any fight against the Queen’s tyranny is a good fight. My people have suffered too long.”

“I’m sure I’m very sorry for them, sir. Really, I am…but what about me getting small?”

“There’s a Skool, inside the Fortress, where you’ll find certain items for creating a concoction that will make you small.”

“What items exactly?”

The elder held a childlike gleam in his little beady black eyes when she asked this.

“Items. Items, girl, you’ll know them when you see them. Speaking of things, we should avoid the card guards’ notice.”

They kept a watchful eye on the fortress’s rusted gate. Eyes were locked on them, too, little to their knowledge. It was far too late for anyone to predict that an array of cannons would bombard them with ignited cannon balls.

“******! They’ve spotted us!” He cried.

“We should land on our heads!” Suggested the gleeful Cheshire,

“That’ll break the fall!”

Nora assisted the Elder in steering the flying machine to a safer landing.
The dirigible landed in flames, forcing them to scatter in different directions.
The guards were aware of them which did the situation no good.

She had lost her friend again.
This time she was without guidance.
What a trap.

She was resourceful, cunning, and smart—she’d have nothing to worry about.

Nora crept into the colossal fortress, avoiding a massive pink tongue that lashed about not too far from her left. On the way she spotted a harmless looking house; something that came out of a fairytale pop-up book. It was influenced by strange rocking motion.

“Why does the house sway? And why is it inside the Fortress of Doors?” Nora asked, becoming aware of its lack of support. Suspended in air, it was a wonder why the house did not fall through.

Whatever the reason, she wouldn’t dwell on it.

---

Nora ascended the granite stairs swiftly once a shadow made itself known.
The shadow multiplied into two. They’re faces were masked in white, yellow eyes peering through. Below the face, their bodies reminded her of torn black blankets burning in a h*llish fire.

“The shriek of a Banshee is said to slay who ever hears it.
Fortunately it takes more than one to kill a person completely.” Nora recalled.

They both circled her like repulsive vultures.
Their masks fell off, revealing deformed horrors; their mouths wide and toothless.

Nora felt a pain in her ear—much like a knife piercing through it.

“I must find a way out.” She said feebly.

She darted through many doors ‘til she reached a portal.

“Thank goodness!” She cried.

---

A flask containing a green substance rolled her way; a message attached to it.

The truth is that
That we all need
The truth is the end
Of a mystery

Continue your search
The search for me
The search has an end
That you will see.

[Credits to BeakerSqueedom for this poem]

“Rabbit.” Nora said.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hugs to Squeedom of Meeps. *Leaves a few apple walnut raisin muffins. *Departs for own thread.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Munches on her fresh muffins* XP
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
*Rolls around*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Strolls in... Hi diddly done, you've update #1. You post of land with garden green. You post of school with wits very keen. You post of story in bloody score. You leave us wanting more!
Hi diddly doo... Post update #2!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Asks Beek Squeek for more of Nora's adventures in this darkerland. Pweeeeese?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pops in, scurrying across...

You're late, you're late.
For a very important update.
Find time to stop and sigh.
Post a chapter oh my!
You're late you're late you're late!

:concern: :eek: