Now it's Billy Mays...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
So much for the "it comes in three's" concept. A tip of the old Orange Glow to Billy!
That got blown out of the water when MJ died last week. Or have we forgotten that David Carradine passed away at the beginning of the month?

-Kim

muppet baby

Reaction score
this can be happening what a werid week , i liked watching his comercals , he was really good and he told the truth about what things to he may have been over the top every once in a while but he was good .

This was a sad and werid week , farrah michel and billy so sad and they all died in prim of life and many years of talent left .

I always though billy would be good in a comedy series so time sigh we will never see that happen .:frown::cry:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Geez, at this rate, who else can we expect to die within the next few days? :/

Redsonga

Reaction score
Geez, at this rate, who else can we expect to die within the next few days? :/
O.O:eek: *Gets sudden panicked look and grabs hold of all her family in real life and friends here on the forums:sympathy:*

Son of Enik

Reaction score
It really is sad how many celebs have died in the last week or so. On a more personal note, my dad lost one of his best friends and MY best friend lost his father during this time also. makes me wonder what is going on?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
O.O:eek: *Gets sudden panicked look and grabs hold of all her family in real life and friends here on the forums:sympathy:*
We need to put all our favorite remaining celebs on house arrest with 24 hour doctors :O

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its really sad that so many people have died lately. Its scary. Kinda makes me scared about who will be next :frown:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i never bought his products but i loved his spirit, may he R.I.P i may do a tribute to him with my puppets