Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Either way, it's still needlessly and unnecessarily inconvenient.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know what in the world is going on, but a majority of my favorites list is now littered with "Deleted Videos", yet they're not deleted at all . . . I'm guessing this is some kind of bug or glitch with the new design - like maybe it doesn't want to bother loading the entire playlist, so they just say videos are "deleted" so as to not finish loading the rest of the list.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's . . . no longer the option to add a video to your favorites anymore?

I know I can't have reached my limit again, I'm presently only at 599 favorites right now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Now we can't access our playlists at all - you're just automatically redirected to whatever video is first in the playlist, with only a partial list of other videos in the playlist where recommended would be.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have Liked Videos that are private to me. Will I still be able to access those or no?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Guess what I just figured out? So you know how you don't get notifications on YouTube when you check your Inbox?

Well, I had to check my Gmail under Social to find out if I got a message or not.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You're not wrong.

Like if anything, YouTube is like the equivalent of PC gaming.... If you catch my drift.