1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Now what's going on with YouTube?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Apr 2, 2010.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The party claims aren't really all that bad... they just acknowledge that their content has been posted.

Now, if they were to completely remove your video for copyright infringement, that's one step closer to having your account completely closed.
  2. D'Snowth

You know, I honestly have to wonder something: why is it that sometimes YT will crop the thumbnail previews since the thumbnails are "widescreen", while other times, they thumbnails are displayed in a letterbox kind of way with black bars on the sides?
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

That's if you change the thumbnail. The images are automatically widescreen-cropped, but if you switch to a different image, it results in pillarbox.
  4. D'Snowth

It would appear now that YT is doing maintenance to the actual video player itself, as nothing is either playing correctly, or playing at all at this moment.
  5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It's working for me.
  6. D'Snowth

I'm getting either choppy video playback, or the video will just suddenly stop and display a message saying, "Video Currently Unavailable".
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm not getting anything like that either
  8. D'Snowth

Gee, I LOVE when this happens... problems and glitches going on with YT, and then everybody else looks at me like, "Dude, what are you talking about? You're crazy, man." :rolleyes:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. Sgt Floyd

Maybe its a flash problem on your end
  10. D'Snowth

Is it that time of the month again?

No, not THAT time of the month, I mean the time of the month where Adobe, for some reason, suddenly makes you update your Flash player plug-in again, even though you just updated it like a few weeks ago?

[​IMG]
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  11. Sgt Floyd

I have no idea. Chrome updates flash automatically without you needing to do anything. Heck, you don't even know it updates. No need to download and install anything
  12. D'Snowth

Actually, it doesn't seem to be strictly a problem with the player, I've noticed my viewing history isn't working either (no, it's not paused)... my only solution would be to clean out my cache and cookies, since that always seems to be a simple fix whenever YT suddenly acts weird.
  13. Sgt Floyd

Well then, I think you solved your own problem :p

Come to think of it I really need to clear my cache more often...
  14. D'Snowth

All better. I should have just done that in the first place.

But yeah, I clean out my cache on a nightly basis... you'd be surprised how sometimes, an unwanted visitor can lurk out of those temp files.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Dude why are you having all these problems with YT? I am having none of these that you speak of!
  16. D'Snowth

That's what I like to know about it... *Stink eye*
  17. Pinkflower7783

Apparently the YT demons have invaded your computer. :p
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  18. Sgt Floyd

Excuse me? :attitude:
  19. Pinkflower7783