Now you see it...soon you Don't!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Looks good.

I know others will disagree, but I'm really glad he can't pick his nose. Just not a place we really need to go.

Honestly, I think VC Beaker is a cooler figure all around, but IS Fozzie is good. Particularly given the time you had to pull it together.

Does it look like the factory will manage to get the rubber duckie in time?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>yes yes bring out the king prawn as soon as posible<<<

well sadly, i think because of a few sway votes(and the fact MC has a lot of clout) Ken's series six proposal of PEpe was shot down. Maybe people think the '25th annversery' goes on for years an dyears, not just last and this year?

I SAY REVOTE! as series six has 2 variants of figures that will already be out!(rowlf and janice)

Joe

Reaction score
Another amazing figure from Palisades (and Warrick :wink: ) I can't wait to get my hands(which aren't invisible either :stick_out_tongue: ) on it =)

and the rubber duckie is just perfect!

and even though I still havn't seen MFS (stillcan't find it in a store) I wouldn't mind a Pepe in a Tu-tu either :smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Looks like the rubber ducky is a go...keep your visible fingers crossed. Gonna be right down to the wire.

Michael...I really don't want anything from Botcon...but our VP really wants the three exclusives. You pick those up and get them to me and he will be one happy camper. (then maybe he and I will be even for all the cool free swag he has nailed down for me...)

This will be a collector club available toy...as will ALL con exlcuives from this point out. That's gotta be a good feeling...is for me....I can stress less about it. The club is really taking off...we have received TONS of money orders already. If you are waiting...take my advice...DON'T.

grail

Reaction score
That's cool, I was mostly just teasing since I can't go to SD...but I will have at least one extra Transformer, so I'll see what I can do...the cons a week from Saturday. I'll stop giving you a hard time now...I'm sure I owe you al LEAST a drink by now...probably a chair...

such is life...

Foreignman

Reaction score
Ken,
that's really awesome, is the duck going to be hard, or can you squeeze it?

grail

Reaction score
wow...there's such a good joke there...but it would get me SOOOOOOOOO booted out of here...

Foreignman

Reaction score
LOL!!!! That's the first moment in a long time when I've said "LOL" after seriously laughing out loud after reading something...

grail

Reaction score
it was just one of those moments where you look at the screen and go "...wow..." know what i mean?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>wow...there's such a good joke there...but it would get me SOOOOOOOOO booted out of here..<<<

what? its in a g rated context right?^_^