Now you see it...soon you Don't!

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Before I actually saw the picture, I was looking for one detail, and it was there: an extended index finger!!! (Makes for good nose picking, dontcha know...) Way to go, Ken- you really nailed this one!! Also good to see some MOVIE-based figs slowly making their way out there!! :smile:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Not intentional! Besides, that is just the regular Fozzie fig with no paint. Still, if you really want him to do some prospecting for booger nuggets...well...go for it!

grail

Reaction score
"prospecting for booger nuggets"

i don't know why, but that's really funny...the guy behind me here at work is staring at me wondering why i was just laughing so hard...

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I might be a little confused but I think I read somewhere that there were some problems with Animal... Am I right?

And... When I looked at the picture of the Animal Figure... Well... I hope it is better in "person" that in the picture...

I don't know about you guys but it seems to me that his head is way too round... I think it should be wider... And his arms seem a little longer than what they should be...

Does anyone agree with me?

Thank you!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Tomorrow on the Daily Bit we are gonna show the Vacation Fozzie...be sure to check it out. (Yeah I know...shameless plug)
Ok, I just had to share this funny moment with you people. I must not have woken up yet, because when I first read that just now, I thought Ken said he was going to show the Vatican Fozzie on the Daily Bit. My first reaction was, where did I miss the discussion for that?! LOL!

I'm going back to bed...

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Ken- I IMPLORE you: KEEP THE POINTY FINGER!! Not only that, but make sure it can touch Fozzie's nose!! It'll be just like the movie when Fozzie finally re-appeared & was caught "digging for gold" by the rest of the Muppets!

Luke

Reaction score
There really is an obsession with Fozzie 'dipping for gold' around here nowdays ..... and i thought most of you guys hated MFS ????

It's cool anyhow .... i've always wanted a figure that can pick his nose. Now how about 'Chewing Action' Fozzie ? :big_grin:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Now THAT was gross!

I, for one, LOVED MFS!! Second only to "The Muppet Movie", in my opinion...

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i also loved 'Muppets From Space' - i know it gets a bit boring by the end but the first half (to me) is right up there with the original movies if not better than some.