Nutty Puppets

King Rupert

Reaction score
hi guys! i was just checking out the NUTTYPUPPETS site and wondered about it myself...

could you guys be more specific about your issues with the mouths? are they too small?

cc

I have two puppets from nutty and the mouth are fine in terms of size. They're a little stiff at first but completely workable.

crazy chris

Reaction score

Alvin

Reaction score
The puppets are great! The price went up....he was struggling and had to raise his prices, but the quality is very good. The mouth pieces are a little stiff at first and a little hard to move, but if you ask him to soften the mouth plate he will. Mike is a great puppet maker and I LOVE all the puppets I have ordered from him. ALOT of the other "professional" puppets makers out there, have some competition...I just wish they were more fleece and foam...but overall 4 1/2 stars...great stuff! prices are anywhere from $99 to $249, and you can get them with legs or without.

crazy chris

Reaction score
thanks guys!

i ordered two of his puppets!

cant wait to see them up close!

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
just got one of my puppets from nutty puppets... i see what you mean about the stiff mouth... but id say a few uses and it will loosen up to perfect!

fantastic puppet though!

im real happy!

cc