Official Henson Podcast

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Source: The Muppet Newsflash

The Muppet Newsflash said:
The Jim Henson Company has just started offering an official Henson Company Podcast. Each podcast is full of short pieces and interviews on all of your favorite Henson projects - from classic projects deep inside vaults to sneak peeks on what’s in development and production. You can also find out what it’s like to work as a puppet builder in the workshop or a performer on a Henson set.

The Henson Podcast is an audio podcast. Like most Podcasts, you can subscribe and new episodes will be downloaded to your computer automatically via iTunes. Or you can just listen via the Henson podcast page -- here.

The first two episodes are up, and include discussion on the 20th anniversary of Labyrinth (with Dave Goelz, Karen Prell, Brian Froud, Wendy Froud, Toby Froud, Mira Velimorivic and Gates McPhadden). So be sure to check it out, and subscribe (or keep going back for the new episodes).
Official Podcast Page: http://www.henson.com/podcast/

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Thanks Gelfing, you always have the best inside scoop on whats going on. I can't listen to it right now but thanks for posting the site so I can go back and give it a listen later.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
LOL. I posted about this yesterday in the Henson People forum because I never want to post something that's not Walt Disney related in this forum because of the forum header!

Anyway, yeah, download them, listen to them and be sure to tell Henson you love them! podcast@henson.com

Grant

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Oh wow. This rocks. Dave interview!!

Thank you so much for putting this up!

alorindanya

Reaction score
I'm so excited to have listened to this! I love the way Karen Prell said her name! Totally heard Red.

Gosh I love things like this. It just makes the whole production so much more magical.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You know, for some strange reason I find that I am unable to listen. I wonder why? How long does it usually take to download?

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
It took one, maybe two minutes for me, and I've got a DSL connection.