1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Oh mercy me, I can't help myself any longer...

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by dwmckim, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Oochawhamahominhominahominawha?
  2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Who are the five Muppeteers that look worst dressed in yellow?
  3. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Obviously these are the questions of the true diehard Muppet fans. The kind that actually know stuff like:

What color underwear was the Best Boy for The Muppet Movie wearing on the first day of shooting?

What was the exact contents of Jim Henson's lunch on the last day of shooting The Muppet Show?

Why does Grover simultaneously hold multiple jobs and doesn't seem to be terribly good at any of them?:super:

Why does Herry almost every single time have these red and white striped pants on in Sesame Street books when to my knowledge he's never even been seen with pants on the show?

What are the exact directions to Kermit's house from Sesame Street?

Have Doc and Sprocket connected with the lighthouse keeper in England and the other humans around the world that know about Fraggles to form a support group yet?

Only the select chosen can have access to such knowledge...:batty:
  4. dwmckim

...or those who have the super-secret password available for a small fee...
  5. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Let me have a try at your other questions.

I suggest you write to Jerry and Fran to ask them about your desperate query but as for the other two:

Gonzo had the honour pf brushing the lint off the chicken puppets. That's how he came to grow so fond of them.

It was Ernie who attached Herry's nose. In fact the memory of that moment was what inspired him on occasion to cheekily pull the nose off of his old buddy Bert's face.

I hope my answers have been helpful to you dw.
  6. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Here's my previous answers so you can have a look at them all together.:D
  7. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

8. Pork

Pork Active Member

In Muppets From space, why was bean bunny standing behind the door holding a cream pie? and where did the pie come from? I don't recall seeing any other muppets with cream pies even though there seemed to be a food shortage in the house. How selfish is bean bunny!
    Or was he not holding a cream pie and i am completely wrong?
  9. dwmckim

What? You never heard of bunnies' infamous ability to multipie?
  10. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

*groan* Wow. Just wow. :)
  11. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

This is very similar to the old 'What If' thread. Whatever happened to that one anyway?
  12. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I have one: On Sesame Street, why did every "professor" character walk into the classroom wearing a graduation cap and gown? For years I thought college professors actually wore that in the classroom every day... or maybe I just chose the wrong college?
  13. James Denny

James Denny New Member

"psst, does anyone wanna buy an O?"
  14. dwmckim

How does Lefty tell the difference between his O's and his zero's? Since it's been a long time since we've seen Lefty, do you suppose inflation has caused him to sell stuff for a dime?
  15. James Denny

James Denny New Member

I have answers to both of those questions 1. He has them in seperate jackets. 2, Lefty's O Selling days are long over, after being busted for selling fake o's or maybe fake zeros he was jailed under a complicated federal law. On release he moved to Canada where he sells 'eh's'
  16. MeepMeepBork

MeepMeepBork Member

Will Bert ever get that loose nose of his checked out?
  17. matleo

matleo Active Member

Carroll Spinney
  18. dwmckim

LOL! Post of the Year so far!
  19. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

How would Muppet Labs be different if Bunsen had eyes and Beaker spoke with words?

What if Pepe really is a Shrimp and NOT a King Prawn (hokay)?
  20. matleo

matleo Active Member

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all night. try the veal and don't forgetto tip your waitress.

But in all seriousness DW, "thread of the year" so far.