Okay, I've got a big question here...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I recommend watching Kathy tomorrow night at 10:30 on ABC Family because 1. her best episode of Whose Line will be airing, and 2. she wears this short-sleeved turtleneck that makes her look oh-so-sexy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, by the way, the Kathy Greenwood zone is the first website to come up on Google.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hey, by the way, the Kathy Greenwood zone is the first website to come up on Google.
Google's always DROPPING KGZ! It'll be listed for a little while, then they drop it, then they list it again, then they drop it.

It was the first site listed on Yahoo! for the longest time, but now it's dropped to like number 4 or 5 because of Wikipedia and IMDb, and such.

EDIT: I just checked for myself Beau, it came up number three for me.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, it was top trumps for me. I suppose it all depends on what other sites you have visited since Google specializes is sending up the site you want first...almost...:wink:...for example, search "liar."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I never got a response from her this time, so I assume the answer is/was no.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I can't believe I missed this thread all this time. I would have backed up the others who said re-send the letter, which I'm pleased you did, so don't feel discouraged about the lack of reply Snowth.:sympathy:

We don't always get what we would like to have in our lives, but isn't it far better to have tried without success than to not have made any effort at all?

And don't brood over unfulfilled hope for too long. Pick yourself up and try pursuing a brand new goal. Perhaps this time you shall succeed, whatever it is:smile:

Sage advice from Father Marty:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I figured out why I never got a response from Kathy this time... I THINK I may have accidentally put down the wrong zipcode on my return address! If that's the case, then I'll probably never know if she agreed or not because I can't assume that may be the reason if though I think it is; I may be her number one fan but I DON'T want her to think I'm some sort of weird person who has nothing better to do than constantly write to her all the time, you know?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well ,that is what you are, isn't it? You just don't want her to thing that you are, haha! Just kidding.:stick_out_tongue: