Okay, I've got a big question here...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I agree with redboobergirl. Don't be nervous. I'm sure she remembers the picture and will be more than willing to help you out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sorry for the double-post, but here's what I got so far for the letter, tell me everything about it that should be corrected:

Dear Kathy,

This is (name has been removed, but a few people now know it thanks to a back-stabbin' atheistic Hindu) writing you yet again (I wrote her a thank you letter after I first wrote her). First off, I would just like to let you know that the website I did of you has been doing wonderfully! It has caught the attention of, and attracted many more fellow fans of you and your work from all around the world. Secondly, I had an idea for the website that might make it a just a little more interesting, a little interview with you, I would also like to generate a little more excitement with other fans, and have them submit any questions they have that they would like to ask you as well. I would like to point out that all questions would be gathered together and sent in a follow-up letter...not a whole bunch of questions, as you are quite a busy person, but I naturally need to ask you if would you mind taking a little time to do this? Thank you so very much for taking time to consider this little interview, and I continue to wish you the best of luck in your career.

Thanks again,
(name has been removed)

So, what do you all think? Too much?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Good letter, I think it really explains to her what your trying to get across.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Here is my attempt:

Dear Kathy,

My name is (your name). I contacted you back in (insert date of your first contact regarding starting the website) regarding permission to start a fansite dedicated to you. I just wanted to let you know that the website (website name here) has been doing great! It has caught the attention of many fans from all around the world of you and your work. Thanks again for allowing me to create the site.

With your permission I would like to interview you via written letter and then post your responses at KGZ.com. I would also like to give fellow fans the opportunity to submit questions as well. They would not contact you directly, but would submit the questions to me through the site and I would pass them along to you. I will keep the number of questions limited as I know your time is valuable and you are quite busy.

Thank you so very much for taking time to consider this little interview and I look forward to hearing back from you. I continue to wish you the best of luck in your career.

Thanks again,

(your signature)

(typed name)

Now some DON'Ts:

Don't write the letter in crayon

Don't spray the letter with perfume or cologne

Don't send it postage due.

:wink:

Seriously though. Do not give out any personal information of Kathy's that you might have to fans of the site. Do not give them her home address, phone number, etc. Also make sure you spell check the letter before mailing (typos happen). And make sure you personally sign the letter.

Hope this helps.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yeah, I like what MuppetsRule did. I think it's going to be just fine Snowthy, and don't get worried if you don't hear back from her right away as I'm sure she is quite busy! Good luck!

F

furryredmonster

I like it! Good Luck. I can't wait for the response back.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'ma gonna senda thata letter outa firsta thinga ina mornin'!

I'll keep y'all posted!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey MuppetsRule, before I finally type the letter, I was just wondering a few things...

1. Although KGZ.com isn't the URL, should I really send it to her? As stated before, she doesn't really have much to do with computers. And besides, I didn't the first time I wrote her.
2. Why would I write a letter in crayon? I haven't done that since I was 6.
3. What's "postage due"?