1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Old 1980's Sesame Street episodes

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by SwedishChefCook, May 4, 2006.

1. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

He got banned a LONG time ago. I think he's a flake. :rolleyes:
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yep, that was after last year's Thanksgiving Day parade appearance. Hey Evy Grace, if you're looking for episodes, I definitely recommend you talk to Boober_Gorg. He's got probably the biggest SS episode library of us here on the boards, and he's real great to do business with.

*Looks at previous post. Oh hey B_G, nice to see you.
    Anyway, hope this helps and have a good day.
  3. EvyGrace

EvyGrace New Member

Reply to Boober-Gorg

Hi There,

I saw that clip two days ago...I was so exited to open it...only to find it wasn't her... Her name is spelled Tania...

Since she's younger than me...I guess she appeared in the later 80's.

Well so I hear you have a collection...

This has been so long that I cannot find a thing...

Is there any way you could assist me?...

I will not give up..Check out the list I had posted back in October..and see if there may be something you have...

I am not aware of episode numbers. That is what makes it so difficult.

Thanks much =)

Evy Grace
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I think it's odd that somebody would rob some tapes from your house that are probably recorded from television (or did Sesame Workshop make copies for you?). Not something I would expect somebody to steal, especially if the robber doesn't know you.
  5. EvyGrace

EvyGrace New Member

Response to minor muppetz

Well VCR's were very popular back then, and VHS tapes weren't cheap. They were re-recordable, so I guess that was the intention to record over anything that would be on them.

it's really sad.
  6. monkeespeter

monkeespeter New Member

Hi,I am interested if you still have these shows. I am a dvd trader of old shows w/o/c.
  7. Sesamo2012

Sesamo2012 New Member

Hey man nice to meet you would you happen to know what number those sesame street episdoes they are and if they happen to have any shadow segments on them that are not on you tube if i may ask. email me at data_lavar@yahoo.com.