Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Thanks for looking :smile:

puppets_etc said:
If you can get me a picture, I can get you the avatar. I've looked all over and haven't been able to find a decent pic.:rolleyes: If you can find it, email it to puppets_etc@yahoo.com If I find one before that, I'll post to let you know.

Deb :flirt:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Josh,

Just added an avatar for you. It's the best one I had handy. If I find a better pic of him, I will switch it out for you.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Thank you!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Phillip Chapman said:
Josh,

Just added an avatar for you. It's the best one I had handy. If I find a better pic of him, I will switch it out for you.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
That was the only one I could find too, but wasn't sure it was OK for me to use it. Yours looks much better than how mine came out anyway Phillip.:embarrassed:

Deb:flirt:

AiH

Reaction score
Hi guys I am new here and would really like to get a animal, swedish chef or ernie avitar, any help would be really appreciated :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
AiH said:
Hi guys I am new here and would really like to get a animal, swedish chef or ernie avitar, any help would be really appreciated :big_grin:

Ok send me ur email and I'll make all three and u can choose which ones over the years you'll have at least three to choose from. Thanks and I'll send u them.

Miss_Beaker

Reaction score
Hello peoples! I'm a relatively new person here too, and I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me out by doing a Beaker avatar for me!? :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi,

I have made you a Miss Beaker, I will put it up in my avator for ONE day. You can save it and then let me know in this thread so I can take it down again. Hope you like it, but you don't have to use it.

Miss Zoot the American Count von Beauregard

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beau, change your avatar back to something different! It's starting to look like the episode of TMS when :eek: got duplicated, like this:--> :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.