1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Whoever`s here now, Gardy, or Vic, or who else, could you help me once again? I want a spare avatar - a transparent Clifford proclaiming "EFFY" in the comic "bubble". For some reason I want my Eff avvy to rest awhile and feel Cliffordy;).
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I hate to be pushy, but if anyone could help me with a Sal avatar, that would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Hook me up with some pics guys, I'll do what I can. ;)
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

5. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Sorry Vic, my email is being a cow. I am going to get a new account or something cause my old one went weird on me. But I would be extremely glad if you would use the pic that prawnie posted. Or, as TA tried for me, from this picture from the MC Muppetfest page. Whichever one will be easier for you is fine with me, since I would be equally content with either. :D
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

It's a little smaller then a standard avvy, but:
    Sal Avatar

EDIT - D'oh! You posted just before me! Anyway, the link won't work. For some reason MC's images are always forbidden. Just link the page for me. :)
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hey Vic, you and me make a pretty good team no? Maybe we should go into buisness together or something...:D
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Thank you, baba. :) Very cool! I'm going to hang out for a bit though before I change it, since right now I'm under the impression that Vic is making me a version as well. Also I love the transparent one he made and I have to choose now! But I have it saved, so you can change yours to whatever you like now (that is, if you had it to that just for me). Thanks to the two of you! :D
  10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Vic, both of those are beautiful avatars. I am going to use the second one. Um, you completely ROCK and I owe you SO MUCH. I am in your debt now! **hugs** how excellent. Thank you. :D So anytime you need a favour, you know who to call!
  12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Whew, this one might take a while... and some research! :) :o
    :eek:
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I need some avatar help, but not for this forum...a while back I had an avatar of that little froggie bobble-head thingy from that car insurance commercial, where that guy would bring out the bobble-head and say "you're like "woo, I'm happy!'". I lost that avatar a long time ago due to a computer crash, and can't find another one anywhere. Anyone know where I can find another one, or could somebody make me one?
  14. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

No no no no no, it was a froggie-like bobble head thingy. It was used on a car insurance commercial, and whenever the spokesman brought it out, he'd shake and a say "You're like, 'Woo! I'm happy!'".
  15. Javajunkiemom

Javajunkiemom New Member

16. MuppetfraggleEX

MuppetfraggleEX New Member

Anyone know where I can get an avatar or even a picture that has Fat Blue and Grover? Or Guy Smiley?
  17. MuppetfraggleEX

I wouldn't mind Grover or Super Grover for now. If anyone ever sees fat blue even in just a picture, I could use the help. Thanks a bunch everyone!!
  18. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

I was thinking of having a new avator in memory of Jerry Juhl. Does anyone have any pics of him as avators, or also good would be a Fraggle Rock avator of some sort? Thanks.
  19. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

20. MuppetfraggleEX

Is it possable to make a picture small enough to fit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.