1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

it is but i know not how ? LOL
  2. MuppetfraggleEX New Member

Has anyone found a picture of Fat Blue, or Simon, or Guy Smiley that I can use as an avatar? I would be very appreciative.
  3. EasyBeinGreen New Member

Anyone have the means of making me an avatar using the drawing of Kermit on the cover of Its Not Easy Being Green or a picture of Jim like that of the postage stamp?

Thanks
  4. MrsPepper Active Member

5. froggiegirl18 New Member

I need a avatar of Kermit from the muppet movie..thanks
  6. Erine81981 Active Member

I'll get you one.
  7. froggiegirl18 New Member

thanks..I'm sooo busy with college stuff..this means a lot to me.:)
  8. EasyBeinGreen New Member

I've saved it to my computer... thank you
  9. MuppetfraggleEX New Member

10. EasyBeinGreen New Member

yay... I was able to make mine myself... I'm happy... thank you for your help though baba... much appreciated! :)
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I'm turning on the FOZZIE-HORROR AVATARS now that we're in October. The one that's up right now today...scary, huh?
  12. MrsPepper Active Member

Yeah. I was actually wondering why it was all strechy... ><
  13. erniebert1234ss Active Member

OK, so I have an Elphaba avatar from Wicked. However, when I try to put it on MC, I get an error message saying the thing's too big. However, it's just a normal avatar like the ones here.

If ya wanta look at it, go here:

http://www.wickedthemusical.com/sendcard/index.php

I think that since its a Buddy Icon...I dunno.

BJ
  14. anythingmuppet New Member

I'm gonna come up with a newone soon...as soon as I get an idea...eesh..
  15. superfan Active Member

I think it's high time I did this. Waaay overdue. guess i'm just nervous I'll screw something up.
    Could someone find me a pic of the green AM from 5 People in my Family sketch/song? The brother. No hair. Stripey shirt.
    Failing that, the AM that sings "J Joe Jeans and his Jelly Beans" would be cool.
    Thanks!
  16. rtgentry Member

Help I need an avatar. I have been around a long time with no face.....I would like a pic of Statler
  17. rtgentry Member

The one from the muppet show
  18. rtgentry Member

Thanks for you help
  19. MuppetfraggleEX New Member

Did anyone post how to get or make a moving avitar yet? Sorry if I missed it. LOL:o
  20. ReneeLouvier Active Member

If it's possible, I'd love an avatar of Scooter or perhaps Skeeter! I love both of them. Maybe Scooter on the bicycle in MTM. When he was biking away.

It was so sad!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.