1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. OverUnderAround

OverUnderAround New Member

To make an animated avatar you need a program that can create animated GIF's. But for some unknown reason, Muppet Central stopped accepting animated Avatars. Old ones still work. Try to post a new one and it won't take.

Although Beauregard did post an animated one very recently and it took, while others failed.
  2. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

Oh, awesome!!! If you could email me that, that would be so great!!!

reneelouvier@gmail.com
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Wow baba! I love the Floyd! Thanks!
  4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

:O Extremely hot Floyd avatar. **Is jealous** Since christmas is over, I think I'll go back to my Floyd one. Then we can match, prawnie!!
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hooray! Did you hear that Snowth?! The boss wants to match with me! Ha!
  6. Phantom

Phantom New Member

How is everyone getting such good quality at 64X64? I shrink mine down and they look crappy.
  7. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

You could also just find a photo/picture editing program and create a new 64x64 file and place it at like...300 pixels per sq. inch. That's what I've done a couple of times, and it's worked great! You shrink the picture, then place it over into the new file and it seems to make it look better! ..but again that might only work with some type of pictures.

So basically what they said.
  8. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I've tried asking about this in other threads. I want a good picture of Bill the Bubble Guy from Muppets Tonight to go with my user name please. I have tried a google picture search and the results were abysmal. If anyone can help me you can contact me at martinj@aapt.net.au
  9. Lograph

Lograph New Member

Wow baba! Thanks!
    Link cool dolls
    dolls.iwantinfo.biz
  10. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I've had my picture for so long, I forgot where I got it
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

How come I can't change my avatar? The options to upload is gone.
  12. zanimum

zanimum New Member

13. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Where can I get a picture of gonzo after he got struck by lightning in MFS?
  14. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

All right, crazed gonzo fa, I looked almost absolutely everywhere, and couldn't find one. You'll either have to put the DVD in the computer and take a screen shot, or you can use some of these. One of them you could crop a bit and it almost looks like he's getting struck by lightning. The other two are right before or right after he gets struck. Sorry. Hope these work for ya, or you can just put the DVD in.

http://thecia.com.au/reviews/m/images/muppets-in-space-4.jpg
    http://www.scifimoviepage.com/images/muppets.jpg
    Here's the one you can crop-
    http://coco.raceme.org/films/muppetsfromspace/images/poster.jpg

Hope that helped.
  15. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

16. crazed gonzo fa

I greatly appreaciate you doing that MeepBorkMeep, thank you! The 2nd image won't work for me, and how do I get one of these loaded on to my avatar?
  17. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

18. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Umm, hiya!

I'm looking for a better avatar of Super Scooter from the TMS episode guest starring Lynda Carter. I had a really great one that was given to me when I first started here, but I no longer have it. Also, I don't have the right programming to make my own anymore.

If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Please and Thank you. :) ;) :)
  19. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

send me a picture of Mokey Fraggle for me.
  20. crazed gonzo fa

Gaaahhhhh!!!! Every time I try to load an avatar it keeps saying this: Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file. What the heck am I doing wrong?! Please help me some one, I really want an avatar!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.