1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

Help!me Do you have any avatar of Eureeka Please!
  2. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

3. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Thanks for the instructions Phil. I just added the one with the Virtruvian Frog that you see right now. :)
  4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Can someone help me make a decision?

Well, I've finally decided to "take the plunge" so to speak, and get a fraggle avatar in order to propperly announce, flaunt, and otherwise shout from the rooftops my awarded and well-deserved status as a "fraggle freak"! Here's the thing though. I know fer sher I want Mokey, but I don't know any other detail of what I want. Should I get a picture of her by herself, with others, in what pose? Will there be room for anyone else if the picture is to meet size requirements? Can someone please help me come up with something, and then..um..make it for me? Or maybe one of you knows of a picture that is readymade and waiting? Please and thank you!
    :excited:
    :smirk:
    :coy:
  5. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

GUESS WHOS BACK?

thats right its THE BUNNY!

been gone for about 2 years, and is now making his huge comeback as my avatar! (bet you most of you dont remember...)
  6. wes

wes Active Member

how do you get an animated avay, i want one!
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Hey Kate! I'll get you a fraggle avatar. I'm over at my sisters and won't be home till later but i'll send you some that i've made. If there is one you would really like let me know and i'll send it your way. Talk to you later. :excited:
  8. Fragglemuppet

Thanks Kyle! You're awesome!
    :D Let's see, I'd really love one with Mokey, but I'm afraid my mind isn't being any more specific than that.
    :) So anything you would have with her would be great, whether it is by herself, with someone or something else, Etc. Also keep in mind that I won't be able to see them, so when you send them, please try to describe them as best you can.
    Thanks again!
    :excited:
  9. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

umm... you find it online? I didnt make this one, but its an old one- didnt think I could find it again
  10. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

11. Fragglemuppet

Thanks Kyle! This was a nice surprise in my inbox that made my day!
    :d Hope I didn't put you to too much trouble!
  12. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I know this post is old but i have toask does this post go to every body? If so I need a Count von Count avatar.:batty:
  13. Kathy75

Kathy75 New Member

Hello, I'm new to the MC and I would like to have an animated avatar (If that's possible?) Of Gobo Fraggle. Maybe have the animated av of him with long hair and then short. I don't have any pictures of him. Oh, can we have signatures also?

Thanks,
    Kat

:smirk:
  14. bigmuppetfan101

bigmuppetfan101 New Member

hey fragglemuppet,how do i get a picture?
  15. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I don't know how to do an animated avatar but i might have some pics if you know how. I could send you some.
    If you need a pic i could send you one. Just need your email. Then i'll explain what you need to do to get it up on your by your name.
  16. animal0606

animal0606 New Member

ME LIKE PRETTY PICTURES *panting* NEXT TO ANIMAL NEED PICTURE :halo:
  17. Red Fraggle

Red Fraggle New Member

Hi there i need an avatar of Red Fraggle please. herse teh link to teh pic i wnat could u animate it and have it alternate between the pic of red and the name Red Fraggle preferably in teh fraggle rock style font is possible. then also a banner featuring gomo boober mokey wembley and red together and the words Fraggle Rock over it. much apreciated please and thank you! you can psot it in here or e-mail it to me Kiera_Lynn_M@yahoo.com :flirt: :coy::excited:
  18. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

I want a avatar of Count Von Count,
    Who can help?
  19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I doubt anyine can help but I'm gonna ask anyway. If anyone can scan it, I want to get the artwork from the Offsprings Conspiracy of One Album for the song "...I Changed Again". I'm a bit scared to run the booklet through my scanner since its a printer scanner and so it doesnt set there, the machine runs it through and ejects it and I'm scared it will eat my book and I would ruin the printer at the same time
  20. APRena

APRena New Member

This is just a test post to see if the animation works, didn't want to bother anyone anywhere else... And yes, I realize it makes fun of Bunsen a little, but his lack of eyes seriously freaked me out as a kid! :eek:

Beaker, on the other hand, is awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.