Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Reaction score
sorry to bother you but Can i have A new rowlf Avatar

lilcris

Reaction score
Can someone please make me a new Rosita avatar? I dont like my small current one. I have the pic it only needs to be resized. So if anyone can e-mail me I can send it to you!

k_dog77803@yahoo.com

Thanks! :smile:

LadyCamilla

Reaction score
If someone would be so kind, I would love to have an avitar of Tutter and/or Pip and Pop from Bear in the Big Blue House.

If someone would like to do this for me, you can email it to:

ladykluck77@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Well, Fozzie Bear asked me to post in the Avatar thread again......so I hope I'm in the right place :embarrassed: , usually I'm not................but here we go.

I hate to say it, but I'm VERY easy to please so just about ANY Avatar will do since I'm naked :eek: .

I have a pic of the "real" Zelda Rose, but she's kinda' scary :boo: so I don't want to use it. It's on the lyric/info sheet of a Muppet tape I have. Can you guess where I got the idea for my name (duh? LOL!)

Anyhow, back to the task at hand, picking me an Avatar. I hate to say it, I think if I were picky then it would be easier. OH!!!!! I'm a genius!!! How about Kira with Fizzgig from TDC? Or just Kira? Or just Fizzgig? (Since I'm a dog lover and a Muppet lover that would combine the two!) Could those pics. be possible? If not then the Doozer foreman would be good..........if it's not already taken that is. Or one of the Muppaphone Muppets?

Klonoa

Reaction score
On most message boards I usually use an avatar of Toad (from the Mario games). I couldn't get it to work here, but I've been too busy and lazy to work on getting it to work here (priorities, priorities).

Well, I really don't expect anyone to make me an avatar, but I'll make a request anyway. Just for fun!

I would LOVE an avatar of Joe the Armadillo. Or one of my other favorite Muppets (Swedish Chef, Rizzo, Boober, Traveling Matt, 'Trash Heap has Spoken' guys, Yup Yup Aliens, Oscar, Pepe)

Anyone familiar with the Klonoa video games? That would make a good avatar, too, seeing as though that's what I put as my name for message boards.

--Klonoa
Have an armadilly day!

Status
Not open for further replies.