Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandySam

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
What's your email address? Male or female doozer?
if u dont mind u could add me in Yahoo messenger too since i think u cant IM someone in this forum. think its turned off. "tongue_as_of_fire" is my ID

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm at work and can't do that IM stuff anyhow. email me at stnf0601@allstate.com and I'll email you back. Tell me if you wanted male or female doozer pics; i'll send you a few to choose from.

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You're welcome! I hope the av's are useful, and can't wait to see them on the boards!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Woo Hoo! I finally finished my Guy Smiley picture. Ahhhh...*sniff* isn't he gorgeous?
I've been playing with my PhotoDraw and Photo Editors, I've made some fun unique pics with it. I can make them as abstract and fun as I want.
I found a couple awful Guy Smiley pics, poor color and blurry. So, I went and fixed him up...and now he is beautiful.
Hee hee...I'm so excited about my photo. Awesome!
Anyhoo, I'm just feeling Smiley!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice Guy pic. Congratulations!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
thank ya. :big_grin:

i wanna try a few others as well. maybe a cool Super Grover pic too.
Guy Smiley is hard to find, so hopefully i can find some other ones.
The ones I got now are a bit winter like...gotta find something fresh and new for spring time, but until then...I like this Guy. :cool:

Phillip Chapman said:
Very nice Guy pic. Congratulations!

Zelda Rose

Reaction score

:confused: I'm SOOO perplexed! I did as the first post said, and went to "User Control Panel" and "Edit Options".....and I STILL couldn't get an Avatar. :frown: I went to my computer and tried to download a few pics, but all mine are too big. Where can I go to get Muppet pics that are the correct size? I'm ready to cry! :cry: I'd LOVE a Muppet Avatar!

P.S. I'm a TOTAL computer idiot :embarrassed: so please speak in small words. I can show Hubby what everyone says because he builds these things and know ALL about them. I make it my business NOT to know about them. lol!

Thanks! I look forward to meeting everyone! :smile:

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
You're welcome! I hope the av's are useful, and can't wait to see them on the boards!
If you have time to would you be willing to find me a few avatars of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and/or Beaker? I can't seem to figure out where to find them the right size to fit. :confused: Thanks Foz send to puppet_builder@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.