Old Forum: Need a picture next to your membername?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay, I'll send it to that adress. I really appreciate your help. By the way, in case you read what I had Kermit say about Fozzie in the role play, I wasn't insulting you. That was Kermit talking not me. I just thought I'd clear that up. I don't want you to think I'm upset with you or anything. Just thought I'd add that to the story.

Anyway, thanks again. I'll send the avatar right away.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I didn't know he had said anything?!

I got out of the role play because there was no structure to it, like in the Panel Discussion game...no structure, no plot, no story, no game...

Fozzie

Reaction score
Could someone help me find another fozzie avatar?:confused:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I didn't know he had said anything?!

I got out of the role play because there was no structure to it, like in the Panel Discussion game...no structure, no plot, no story, no game...
Oh, then I guess I apologized for nothing then. Lol. My Kermit has been acting a bit out of character, but that is sort of off topic here.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
To Kevin/Fozzie

I got your e-mail, but I still can't get the new avatar on. Again, I appreciate you helping me with this, but maybe I'll need to contact Phil. Also, I don't think that it's working on the computer I'm using. On the computer that I used on campus, I was able to change my avatar easily. I don't know what's going on. :confused:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Rats

Phil? Kevin? Are either of you still there? I still need help getting my Kermit out of this trench coat. Actually, I was thinking of having a Kermit in a tux, since he's going to a wedding in a role-play. My computer just won't let me change the pic. I don't think it likes me. :frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Email it to Phil. I don't know how to change your avatar from my computer.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Is Phil still around here? He didn't respond to my last e-mail. *sigh* I think I might be stuck in this trenchcoat forever.

Saxy_Red

Reaction score

can anyone tell me how to get a Red avatar? :confused: i'm really new to this.:sympathy:
and where is this website based?? the time says 12:00something!

Status
Not open for further replies.