Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

What would you rather see on the Nostalgia Sesame Street box set?

• Complete, uncut episodes

Votes: 59 46.1%
  • Compilations of the best skits

Votes: 28 21.9%
  • A combination of a few complete episodes and bonus skits

Votes: 41 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks, Flower! There are threads about the new DVD already, but yeah it's great news. And welcome to the board!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder how many more threads there will be about this set between now and when the set is released.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was just looking at the threads in the Sesame Merchandise folder regarding this set, and it seems like they have all been closed (and looks like they were merged into one tread). There are no posts stating why this happened (it was said why the first thread was closed, as official details were released).

El Sesame

Reaction score
hey thanks for the heads up!:stick_out_tongue:
i'll be sure to keep an eye out for the box set when it hits stores.:stick_out_tongue:

El Sesame

Reaction score
hey thanks for the heads up!
i'll be sure to keep an eye out for the box set when it hits stores.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
first five season premiers on Old School Vol. 1

On the page for Old School Vol. 1 at Muppet Wiki, there is a link to an official press release that confirms that the set will contain the first five season premiers (just like many of us have suspected). It also mentioned a few sketches that will be included, though it doens't specifically state whetehr they wll be part of the episodes or bonus sketches (it mentiosn Big Bir dmeeting Snuffy, whch is part of thethird season premier). Some sketches that are confirmed to be included that we previously didn't know would be included are: Bein' Green (not sure which version), Sing with Bob, and Over, Under, Around, and Through.

gbrobeck

Reaction score
I have gotten a hold of a copy (got it today), and I can confirm that fact, and each season premiere is accompanied by a clip section featuring clips from that respective season. I will be writing a review for this site, so expect that soon. I'll hold off on revealing anymore details and just say be sure to read my review!

Greg

chpoof

Reaction score
gbrobeck said:
I have gotten a hold of a copy (got it today), and I can confirm that fact, and each season premiere is accompanied by a clip section featuring clips from that respective season. I will be writing a review for this site, so expect that soon. I'll hold off on revealing anymore details and just say be sure to read my review!

Greg
Excellent! I assume all the episodes are unedited (fingers crossed!). Will look forward to reading your review, Greg.

Status
Not open for further replies.