1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Old Sesame LP's

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by mikebennidict, Aug 6, 2005.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

2. MuppetfraggleEX

MuppetfraggleEX New Member

Rats. The ones I needed are gone. I had a few when I was younger. I will be ordering a few anyway. I would love to have these in my collection anyway. Thanks for the tip. You made my day. They have Berts Hits Yeah!!
  3. superfan

superfan Active Member

I have in my collection the following:

*My Name is Roosevelt Franklin (1974)
    *Sesame Disco (1979)
    *Sesame Street Fever (1978)
    *Let Your Feelings Show (1977)
    *C is for Cookie (no year listed, but let's assume 1975 or so)
    *Just the Two of Us (1982)
    *The Sesame Street Book and Record (1970)
    *Sesame Country (1981)
    *The Sesame Street Fairy Tale Album (1977)
    *Concert On Stage Live (1973)
    *Merry Christams Sesame Street (1975)
    *Let a Frown Be Your Umbrella (1974)
    *Sesame Street 25 Greatest Hits (1975)
    *The Muppet Alphabet Album (1976)

Also included are 45's:

*Somebody Come and Play/A Very Silly Dance
    *Boy From Indiana/Walk Down the Street (Bob sings these)
    *Sir Duke/Muskrat Love (Bob sings these)
    *Sing/What's the Name of That Song?
    *Cookie's Rhyming Song/Up and Down
    *This Land is Your Land/Michael Row Your Boat Ashore (Pete Seeger and Brother Kirk Featuring Big Bird)
    *My Sister, My Father, My Mother, My Grandma, My Grandpa, My Dog and Me~Seven (sung by girl Anything Muppet)/Six (Ernie and Bert)

You can see pictures of these in my collection in the Muppet Merchandise Section, under the thread "Finally!"

And of course, thanks, MikeBennidict for the link.
  4. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

I've always wondered the years for all of those. for some reason the list doesn't the exact years for them.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

i just found my " Follow that Bird" LP
  6. superfan

superfan Active Member

Follow That Bird....?! Now THERE'S one I would love to add to my collection!
  7. MuppetfraggleEX

I just found that one on Ebay. I also got The best of Bert, the origional cast Sesame Street Album, and Big Bird leads the band. I am bidding on The Franklin Roosevelt one also. I hope I get it. I may be able to get you a copy. I bought it for 1.99 plus shipping. Not too bad huh?Follow That Bird....?! Now THERE'S one I would love to add to my collection![/quote]
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

i just listen saturday w/ my niece
  9. Kimp the Shrimp

i have John denver Christmas together also
  10. MuppetfraggleEX

I have that one too. Cool cover.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I have several SS records. I love them so much I would love to have them all but I don't think I'll ever get them all. But I still bid on lots of them on ebay. So maybe I'll have them all before long.
  12. MuppetfraggleEX

I bet you and I have bid against each other on Ebay. I have been getting my collection bigger through them. I just got the alphabet album with the chalkboard. 1970s. I can't wait to hear it.
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

We probley be do. I want to but I'm trying to save some money for an apartment. So I won't be bidding but I can't say I'll do it. *tee hee tee hee*
  14. Telly

Telly Active Member

I had
    Grover Sings The Blues
    Concert On Sage--Live! (I THINK cuz the cover looks familiar)
  15. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

Sesame Street Albums

Just yesterday I went to a Fleamarket out of town.
    What I found was a lot of classic sesame street stuff.
    But what Intreested me the most was this box just full of Sesame Street Albums. The Only unique thing that caught my eye is this one Sesame Street Album. It had the original cast on it, But It was from Mexico. And way before Sesame Plazo.

It is in mint condtion and they only wanted a dollor.
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Maybe you can scan it so we can see it. Thats pretty neat. I've always wanted to go to a flea market and find lots of SS stuff. I go to one almost every once a year.
  17. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

I Will try to take a photo of it cause my scaner was smashed by my eldest nephew, he was mad because of my wife won't let him on the pc. (he gose to the adult sites when I work.) Luckly she stoped him from smashing our pc.
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Man do I feel sorry y'all. Did he get grounded? Hope that not to personal to ask.
  19. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

The Opposite Of What I do.

that's the song that Chrissy performs on his own with that lady dacing with him. If you ever heard the record version of it he's listed with his back up group The Alphabets but instead there's these women backing up. anyway I kind of like this version better than the TV version.
  20. doctort13

doctort13 Member

I recently found a "Sesame Disco" LP for 48 cents! Now I need a record player. :)