1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

ON THE STOOP, the new Sesame Street site created by Barry Lee and BEAR, coming soon!!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by BEAR, Nov 27, 2005.

1. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

You'll have to talk to Barry about that privately.
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Do you have any idea when the new forum will be up? Will it be before the rest of the site, or before??
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Not quite sure. Hopefully sooner, but we'll see. Sorry for the inconvenience.:o
  4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

That's quite allright. There's plenty to keep us occupied around here in the meantime. And you have even more to do; good luck!
  5. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

Whew, yeah I haven't been working on any of it I've been to occupied myself.... so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. :smirk:
  6. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Don't worry. It will open up soon, but due to the holidays and things it has been hard to find the time to work on it. Expect it sometime after new years.:)