ON THE STOOP, the new Sesame Street site created by Barry Lee and BEAR, coming soon!!

BEAR

Reaction score
That all sounds good, Barry. I will send you some stuff a little later today for the albums section. I am currently working on the Cast Catelogue and I again appreciate everyone's help in checking my season dates information.

zns

Reaction score
:smile: Looks good. Best of luck to you guys.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, all of you. That means a lot.:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Aww gee, Bear! You changed your signature, and it isn't in your profile, so whare can I find a link to it?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Aww gee, Bear! You changed your signature, and it isn't in your profile, so whare can I find a link to it?
The site isn't open yet and were currently workin on a new forum that's why...:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Hello Everyone!

As some of you might be aware, Barry Lee has planned on starting a new Sesame Street website at the same time I was starting to build Sesame Station. After conversing with Barry and exchanging different ideas, we have decided to join forces and combine our 2 sites into one big one. So far, the title of the site is "On the Stoop". This forum will stay but its title may change. I hope you will all join us and support this project which we hope to be the greatest Sesame Street fan site on the web. It should be different than anything else you have seen. We have already started and have created some fun things. We also welcome any suggestions regarding what you'd like to see. You can do this in the Feedback section of the forum. Ryan and Beth are still forum moderators.
Thanks to all of you for your support!

Bryan
In other words, Barry will have even less time to send me the stuff he's been owing me.

:mad: :mad: :mad: