One Night, One Storm Destroys their Home. (KermitxPiggy LeahxZoot fanfic)

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two-Leah and Zoot's date/the threat

Zoot took Leah's hand as they walked down the sidewalk. The fall breeze hit them, giving them the shivers. "Wow, it's getting cold," Leah said, "And the leaves are beautiful." "Yea," Zoot said, "But, not as beautiful as you." She blushed at the sweet remark. "Does Ami call Beaker Bobby?" he asked. "I think so," she replied, "He likes it, apparently. Besides, I think it's sweet." "Leah," he began, "Piggy and Kermit have a four year old daughter named Shopie. Piggy is in the hospital, but she'll be out in an hour." "Why are you telling me all of this?" she asked. "You need to know," he told her, grabbing her hand.
~~~
Shopie got on Kermit's lap. "Daddy, am I a Muppet or a girl?" she asked. "Both," Kermit replied, "You're with me now." He kissed her forehead. "Kermit," Piggy said from a distance, "Let's go."

She bent down to her little piglet and handed a teddy bear to her. "Hey, how's my tuff girl?" she asked. "Good," Shopie replied, "Where are we going?" "You'll see," Fozzie said, trying to pick her up. Kermit pulled her back. "BEAR!" the young piglet cried, "He's gonna hurt me." "No, he's your Uncle Fozzie," Piggy told her, "He's a nice bear." They walked out of the hospital.
~~~
Leah got a text message and read it to Zoot.

Tell the piglet I'm gonna get he~CTF.

"Let's go," Zoot demanded, "Now!" They ran to the bus. "Kermit!" Zoot exclaimed, "You need to know something." The three went to the back room.

"Constantine doesn't want Piggy," Leah said. "He wants Shopie," Zoot said, "We need to get there fast." Kermit's face turned red in anger. "If he wants to fight, fine, we will," Kermit said.
~~~
Piggy took Kermit's arm, causing him to turn. "I have to tell you something," she said. He began to worry.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three-Shopie meet Arizona, Piggy meet...her ex?
"Shopie, this is Arizona," Kermit said, "It's okay." Shopie hid behind her mommy. "Hi, you're so beautiful," Arizona greeted, "How old are you?" "Four," Shopie replied.

Piggy walked into the kichen and grabbed her tumblr. "Hello, Piggy," Alivn said, "Welcome home." She turned and tried to walk away, but he pushed her to the ground. He bent down with her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she screamed. Kermit stormed in and kicked him off of her. "STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE!" he screamed, "GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE."

Shopie ran in and kicked Alivn to the ground. "LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE," she screamed, "YOU GOTTA GET FROM ME FIRST, BUSTER!" "Aw, your mommy," he said, "Don't make me hurt you." Kermit walked closer to him and puched him. "Stay away from my daughter," Kermit demanded, "Get out of my face." The other pig left. "Get out of here," he said, "Go to Arizona." The piglet walked out.

Piggy lied on the ground surrounded by blood. "I'm fine," Piggy said, "Just-" "No," Kermit retorted, "I failed. Please, stay here." "Too...much...blood," she faintly said. He grabbed some paper towels and began to put pressure on the back of her head. "Piggy, don't give up on me," he said. "I'm okay," she replied, "Why are you doing this?" "Because...I love you," he told her.
~~~
Jazzy took Shopie to her room for her nap. "What happened to momma?" Shopie asked.
~~~
Leah and Zoot walked into Elise's room. "Hey, where we goin'?" Zoot asked.
~~~
"Kermit," Piggy said, "Are you done?" He nodded. She got up slowly as he wiped a tear away. "Movie?" he asked. She nodded and he carried her upstairs to their room.

"You can't just saying that nothing is wrong," he said. She nodded. "He's my ex," she said. His face turned red.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
what kind of character is ali ?
She's tough, smart, talented, sweet, generous, and she has brown hair with blonde highlights and just apart of the group, but she has something really amazing in her, which will be told in the story.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four-Robin meets Shopie

Robin walked in and saw Shopie. "Hi, there," the teenage frog greeted, "What's your name?" "Shopie," she replied, "What's yours?" He laughed. "Robin," he replied, "Come with me." He lifted her and took her to his room.

Piggy was walking through a dark alley when eight frogs circled around her. "Hey, honey," one of them said, "Where do you think you're going?" "Home," she replied, trying to walk away. "No," another said, pulling her back, "Not really." "Don't touch me," she said, "Don't touch me."

Suddenly, a red truch raced behind her. Then, a green figure walked out angerly. "Get in the truck," Kermit demanded. She rushed to the truck. "Dude, slow down, she doesn't..." the main one said and turned around as the other seven backed away slowly, "What?" Kermit poked his shoulder. "You know," Kermit said, "She's my wife and we have a child at home, so if you ever try to take her again, not only I will hurt you, I will do more than that." He gave the men an nasty look, as if he was warning him to watch their backs. The eight frogs left as he went back to the truck and drove off.

"Put your seatbelt on," she said. "GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON NOT TO TURN AROUND AND PUT THEM SIX FEET UNDERGROUND!" he exclaimed. "Shopie," she replied.
~~~~
Elise took Leah to the family room and sat her down. "Ali has something amazing like magic. It is magic," Leah exclaimed.

Scooter dialed Kermit's number on his phone.
"WHAT?"
"Woah, calm down."
"She was right, she can't stay here."
"What about Shopie?"
"Keep her...with you. For awhile."
"What's going on?"
"I'll tell you when I get Piggy back home."
"You're freaking me out."
"Shopie needs to stay with Robin."
"O-"
"I gotta go. Bye."
He hung up the phone as if he now has a idea.

Robin gave Shopie his old bear. "Listen, you're going to be safe with me until your dad gets back, but he won't be back for a few days," he told her, "It's gonna be okay."

Jazzy took her phone and got a text. She read:

"Going back to L.A. Tell Shopie I love her and I'll tell you everything that I can later. ~Piggy"

She ran to Scooter's room. Oh crap, she thought.