Oops

Beauregard

Reaction score
I say!

Youchers!

At least you arn't a dude indeed....

More! We need more stories....gosh this is fun!

Bea:zany:{Gosh, I must be sink...}regard

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I got a paper cut once from cardboard. Stepped on glass when I was 4 and had to walk home from around the corner with it in my foot. Jumped out of an old house once and landed on a board with a rusty nail sticking out of it. My car slid off a dirt road and into a ditch once, and I landed on my side. Slammed my fingers in all kinds of doors over the years. And suffered a broken heart. Can't think of anything else.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Ouch! Man you don't have the best of luck. Do you?
That hurts just to listen to.
OOOOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwww!
Man, power to you for living past 20.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's a blues song that sums it up for me:

"Bad luck shadow."

I've never won a game of any kind, I've never even won playing Tic Tac Toe alone. I'm the epitome of what is Charlie Brown, to be honest with you. Sad and poor me! :smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I was once mauled by a beaver.

Wait...that didn't really happen...nevermind...

But seriously folks we need your stories to keep this thread alive.
You don't need to be a student to join and "joining the club" has no speacial obligations or responsibilities. This is just a place where anyone can come and tell the gruesome, bone-chilling, and funny stories surrounding their bodily injures.

So come on and tell us your stories...Please. :embarrassed:

That Announcer

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Oh yeah, I was once mauled by a beaver.

Wait...that didn't really happen...nevermind...
Have you ever heard the Jeff Foxworthy routine in which a guy tells him a story in which his brother-in-law gets his nipple bitten off by a half dead beaver? It's on "Big Funny" if you haven't.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
There was that one time I jumped kicked a wall and when I fell back, I sprained my ankle.

I'm going to have injure something, or else I won't able to post in this thread again.

*Tosses beartraps around her*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
2 things you shouldn't try at home

Oh geez, I am joining this club. I have gotten some weird injuries, and I'd love to share them with you so I don't feel quite so bad about them.

Incident #1 : The collision
So one day, when I was pretty small, I was in the bank with mum. I went to go sit, as I wasn't feeling well. The seats were behind this glass wall which separates the tellers from the entrance of the bank. So, when she was done, out of habit she headed for the exit, without me. I started to panic, and may I remind you I was not feeling well, so acting out-of-character I shouted, "Hey, wait!" and walked really fast to the point of running, right into the glass wall partition, and fell in a heap on the floor. The worst part is, it took me a while to figure out what happened, and by the time I picked myself up, a teller had ran over to help me up and kept asking me, "are you okay?" I lied and said I was, and got up and ran after my mum, before she got too far away.

Incident #2 : Don't try to comb your eye
I had just washed my hair, and was trying to comb my hair out of my face with this giant green plastic comb that was lying around in the bathroom. I was in a bit of a hurry, as one can imagine. Well, some may lack hand-eye coordination, but I certainly wasn't, because instead of combing my hairline, I ended up jabbing myself pretty hard in the eye. It was quite painful, and stung for quite awhile. After icing it on and off for the better part of a day, it wasn't getting better, it was just getting mroe and more painful. So, after an emergency trip to the eye doctor, I got some eyedrops to fix the scratch I ended up making on my eye. Lovely, eh?

So, I think those 2 moments, if nothing else, qualify me for joining. :big_grin:

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Oh geez, I am joining this club. I have gotten some weird injuries, and I'd love to share them with you so I don't feel quite so bad about them.

Incident #2 : Don't try to comb your eye
I had just washed my hair, and was trying to comb my hair out of my face with this giant green plastic comb that was lying around in the bathroom. I was in a bit of a hurry, as one can imagine. Well, some may lack hand-eye coordination, but I certainly wasn't, because instead of combing my hairline, I ended up jabbing myself pretty hard in the eye. It was quite painful, and stung for quite awhile. After icing it on and off for the better part of a day, it wasn't getting better, it was just getting mroe and more painful. So, after an emergency trip to the eye doctor, I got some eyedrops to fix the scratch I ended up making on my eye. Lovely, eh?

So, I think those 2 moments, if nothing else, qualify me for joining. :big_grin:
YEEEEow!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, that was an interesting day. :embarrassed: Never, ever do that. ><