Other character's in Oscar's Trashcan

Dantecat

Reaction score
Ruthie was in there once when she was the grouch for the day from Season 28 or 29.

Censored

Reaction score
I seem to remember one of Bob's friends going into Oscar's can and trying to fix something.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Didn't Oscar have an elephant?

And don't forget Slimey the worm! And his family!

Remember the Worm Olympics? One of the billboards in the background said "Nine Inch Worm"

--Klonoa

Frazzle

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
Didn't Oscar have an elephant?

And don't forget Slimey the worm! And his family!

Remember the Worm Olympics? One of the billboards in the background said "Nine Inch Worm"

--Klonoa

Yes, Oscar has an elephant named "Fluffy" but all you ever see is her trunk coming out of the can.

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember one time, David's Grandma went into Oscar's can. And David got worried that Grandma would get hurt and come out with her clothes all torn up and dirty. David heard a lot of crashes, clutters, and things breakings in the can and Grandma shouting, "OSCAR, WHERE ARE YOU!" David freaked. But then Grandma came out of the can all clean and unharmed. But Oscar came out all muddy and beaten up while Grandma smiled.

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Splurge said:
I can't help but think that Oscar's niece Irvine must have been seen in the can at one time or another. Oscar's mom, too. (Both Marty Robinson).
Your'e right Splurge, Irvine was in Oscar's can, and Oscar wasn't even around in episode 2606.

Erine81981

Reaction score
In the new season Miles and his band was down in Oscar's can. So there that make nearly everyone human has been execpet for most of the the others.

Dantecat

Reaction score
GeeBee,What year was it when Bert was in Oscar's Trashcan Twice and What happens in those two parts you explained?Does Oscar talk to Bert??? :frown: :grouchy: :frown:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Oscar's Mom voiced by Jerry Nelson?