Other character's in Oscar's Trashcan

Censored

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
GeeBee,What year was it when Bert was in Oscar's Trashcan Twice and What happens in those two parts you explained?Does Oscar talk to Bert???

Both of the skits were done in the 70's. I do not believe Bert talked to Oscar in the skit where Bert surprises Big Bird by jumping out of the can.

In the skit where Bert moves in with Oscar and tries to clean up his can, I seem to remember that there was some confrontation with Bert after Oscar found out, but unfortunately, I do not remember exactly.

Oscar has interacted with both Bert and Ernie in the past and has been inside of their apartment at least three times.

Ernie created a messy food combination in a effort to fool Bert and Oscar enter and gladly eats it.

Ernie loses his rubber ducky and Oscar gives him an ugly grouchy toy that squeaks in its place.

Oscar comes into their bathroom during sing-a-long where Bert is bathing. Bert agrees with Oscar that the sing-a-long should stop.

:frown: :stick_out_tongue: :grouchy:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
there was 1 in the 70s where Big Bird was in there and he comes out to talk to some of the adults and Oscar yell out. hey! what are all these yellow feathers doing in my swimming pool? don't rememebr what it was about.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Don Music 2004,I have two questions.

(1)What happens when Placido Flamingo goes in Oscar's Trashcan and What year was it?

(2)What happens when Maria goes in Oscar's Trashcan and What year was it? :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
as silly as this might be, i could of sworn she neede a cup of suger. this probably was in the late 70s.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One time Bob tried getting into Oscar's can, and gets the seat of his pants burned off by Oscar's fire-breathing dragon. The show ends with Bob climbing out of the can, covered in muck from head to foot, his clothes ripped to shreds, and he walks slowly back to his door while everyone else on the street stares at him aghast. He makes it back to his door, goes inside and slams it. Then we hear about the letters and number that sponsored the show. But right before he slams the door, Bob gives us all a look that says "I'm a little miffed right now, don't you DARE come near me!!!!" SLAM!!!! :grouchy: :grouchy: :grouchy:

Mokeystar

Reaction score
How about Rosie the Hippopotomus? Anyone remember her?