Other Fraggles in the rock

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Shhh... We don't talk about our Poobah identities among the non-initiated.
Hail Gillis... May your music be with you and may you be with your music,so long as you learn from the music of others and their music learns from yours.
Music makes me ping!

AAO

Reaction score
I loved the various fraggles of the rock, but what always use to bother me , even as a kid, but as a puppeteer - and I do understand that the technology then wasn't as key as it is today - but some of the puppets heads would bob back and forth so fast and sloppy like as the others that were floored were moving smoothly ... again it's just a puppeteer thing... but anyway, I do love all the other fraggles like the three on my favorite episode ever - "Red's Club".. The reason being of this one being my favorite was because it was actually the only full episode of Fraggle Rock I really got to watch as a kid! I had a VHS tape of that episode only my mother got for me and the three fraggles featured with her and doing everything she did was priceless... Richard Hunt was one of the fraggles and I thought he was just hilarious!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I understand what you mean, some of the background Fraggles were clearly done on the rush, though understandably so. :smile:

Beige does remind me of Scooter as well, he's so eager to do his job properly. :wink:

Fragglette

Reaction score
Here's to the workings of the lonely mind of Marlon Fraggle! I love him because he always seemed kinda sad and pitiful to me....but funny! My least favorite obscure fraggle has gotta be Uncle Gobo - what a grouch!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's to the workings of the lonely mind of Marlon Fraggle! I love him because he always seemed kinda sad and pitiful to me....but funny!
Too bad that Fraggles don't have a Fragglish equivillant to psychiatrists. Marlon seems to be a crazy loner that would be a danger to himself and others.

Of course, if they had psychiatry, then Boober wouldn't be so Booberish. Or maybe he would, and just be on screen a lot less.... cuz of all the appointments.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Ploobis,

you forgot Morris Fraggle although sadly he didn't get enough lines anywhere to get to know him. (Sigh). I remember one episode I was told not to use him that week as he was becoming too notice-able with the glasses and all. Sorry brused ego

Terry Angus
But why is that Terry?

Collgoff

Reaction score
Here's to the workings of the lonely mind of Marlon Fraggle! I love him because he always seemed kinda sad and pitiful to me....but funny! My least favorite obscure fraggle has gotta be Uncle Gobo - what a grouch!
Uncle Gobo should be a more nicer fraggle because I don't like it when he was mean to Young Traveling Matt.