1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Oz DVD to include 20 minutes of extra scenes

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

2. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Sounds cool! :cool:
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I didn't exactly love the movie and all, but then again, I watch the VMX extras more than I watch the actual movie... plus the Making of with Pepe and the extended interview with Tarrintino sound exciting.

I hope the cut scenes were better than what they left in.
  4. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

Twenty minutes of stuff not good enough to make the final cut? What did we ever do to them?

I'm sure the QT interview will be entertaining, and the blooper reel should be good as long as it's not all Ashanti screwing up her lines.
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

should be good
  6. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Well it is possible these are things that were cut for time, not content. There was a funny Santa scene in AVMMC with Bobo and Kermit that was cut, not because it was bad, but because they just needed stuff to cut down on time.