Ozy's Muppety Doodles and other such Shenanigans

Ozymandias

Reaction score
...I like that word, 'shenanigans'. It has such a nice ring t-

Oh! Er, hello there! :embarrassed: I write a lot more than I draw, but I do draw occasionally when the mood strikes me, so I decided to show THE ENTIRE WORLD this forum some of my Muppety doodles, in hopes that they'll at least make someone smile. :smile:

Anyways, here's my first doodle, a simple picture of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, so I can use it as a reference point later. He came out looking a lot younger looking than I expected. It also turned out to be more blurry (due to my camerawork - I have a scanner but it is not behaving properly at the moment, so I might colour this in photoshop later) than I expected.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/Canadian_Haystack/BunsenHoneydewDrawing.jpg

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^ Possibly! I'm a bit busy with term papers right now (thanks for nothing college er, stay in school kids! :stick_out_tongue:), but I might try drawing him sometime in the near future, because, let's face it, he's a cool character.

I love your username, BTW. That was one of my favorite scenes in the Muppet Show. XD

Thanks again for all the views and comments, everyone!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Thanks! I like your name too! :smile: And trust me, I know how you feel! I'm in 9th grade honors. It's not college, but some of my classes are college level. Good luck with your schooling, and yes, Scooter is AWSOME!!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Me Like! I always enjoyed Dr. Bunsen, he mayed me laugh when I was younger. He's not my favorite, but I still love the guy! more please!!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
I keep looking at these and trying to recall whom they remind me of other than Bunsen. He's a great character, and I'm happy you've drawn him. Like the drawing style quite a bit! Your art reminds me of...of... *scratching head, biting eraser* Errmmm... John Callahan, a little. Ralph Steadman slightly, in the odd viewpoints/distorted angles. Ergh. I'll think of it at four in the morning...

-----------------------

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Your art reminds me of...of... *scratching head, biting eraser* Errmmm... John Callahan, a little. Ralph Steadman slightly, in the odd viewpoints/distorted angles.
Is it sad that I had to Google both of those names? :embarrassed: XD I don't know about John Callahan, but I like Ralph Steadman. His artwork looks funky.

I don't know what my art style is most like, to be honest. :confused: My main art influence is Avatar: The Last Airbender, followed by 9 (the movie, not the number).

In any case, a (semi)new art piece for you all!

Ok, it's just the last piece handcoloured in photoshop (MUST. GET. MY BAMBOO TABLET. BACK.), but it looks all prettified now!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
O.O Very nice! I like the colors you used, it really made the picture come alive! And it's cool how you also added texture as well. WELL DONE!