Ozy's Muppety Doodles and other such Shenanigans

Ozymandias

Reaction score
This isn't going to end well...

Ok, can you imagine what a disaster it would be if Beaker ended up quitting Muppet Labs, but then promptly would up as a test subject for Aperture? XD XD XD He and Chell would get along just fine, I think.

Meh, I'll replace this with a coloured piece later.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Most definately different...not bad. You did do this on paint didn't you? :wink:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^Actually, photoshop. Thing is, the image only has about two layers going to it right now because I was tired and needed more study time. :stick_out_tongue: I'll add colour and remove the craptastic background for something better later.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Hey, Ozmandias? Love your stuff. Thank you Figgie for leading me here! :wink: You have serious art talent (something I am pathetic at) so yeah, I would do a super-happy dance over a pic of Scooter, just sayin' :smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
I like the color sketches of Beakie. You got his stylish pants right! Yay! :smile::eek:

---------------

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I like the color sketches of Beakie. You got his stylish pants right! Yay! :smile::eek:
Hurrah, you noticed the pants! :big_grin: I <3 Beaker's horrible fashion sense and his striped tube socks (which just gave me an idea for another drawing, mwahahahaha :crazy:).

@ We Got Us: Why, thank you! :embarrassed: I don't consider myself to be very art talented (that category belongs to my sister, not me), but I appreciate it! In any case, I think some pictures of Scooter might soon be in order! :big_grin:

In any case, to celebrate the fact that I got Portal 2 for Christmas (and the fact that it is one of the best video games I've ever had the pleasure to play), I give you a picture of Beaker at Aperture...COLOURED.

Poor Beaker is about to discover what 65% more bullet per bullet REALLY means...:crazy:

We Got Us

Reaction score
@ We Got Us: Why, thank you! :embarrassed: I don't consider myself to be very art talented (that category belongs to my sister, not me), but I appreciate it! In any case, I think some pictures of Scooter might soon be in order! :big_grin:
>squeals of excitement< Well in any case...I'll be coming back a lot. :wink:Love your Beaker drawings, I can imagine his proportions must be hard to get right. Anywhoo, I'm still in love with your amazing fan-fic, so...yeah. Fan here. :smile:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
>squeals of excitement< Well in any case...I'll be coming back a lot. :wink:Love your Beaker drawings, I can imagine his proportions must be hard to get right. Anywhoo, I'm still in love with your amazing fan-fic, so...yeah. Fan here. :smile:
D'aww, thank you! :big_grin: Yeah, Beaker is hard to draw because he's so skinny. >_> He reminds me of my cousin J in that sense.

In any case, I am going to attempt to do the 100 themes challenge that was circling around Deviantart for a while there, and I'm going to try and do it with The Muppets, so it should be interesting. Here's the full list, if you want to take a peek (generously supplied by Melissa of Insecticomics and Harbourmaster fame).

In any case, here is 100 Themes: Introduction. And yes, I am a bit of a Bunsen fangirl, thankyouverymuch. :big_grin: I'd draw Beaker as well, but he ran away the moment he saw me. >_>

EDIT: ASDFGHJKL *spazzes* I've been trying to draw Scooter for half an hour and not only is his head insaely difficult to draw, but he somehow ended up looking like Simon from Alvin and the Chipmunks! *headdesks* Back to the drawing board.