Painful Fraggle Moments

Frogster

Reaction score
C'mon... I know it's Fraggle Rock, but let's hear it.
I'll list mine later.

Pork

Reaction score
um, I think when Mokey sings about her body double rags the song goes for a bit too long.

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
I honestly cannot think of anything... but then again, I haven't seen the whole series.

I think I'm biased because I love Fraggle Rock too much to even think it has ever gone wrong!:excited: :excited: :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The animated voice of Junior Gorg. Most of the voices are a bit off, I'll understand (though I LOVE Rob Paulsen's spin on the characters), but Junior Gorg sounds completely off, and the Gorgs look pretty ugly in animated form.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, well those annoying '80s synthesizer trumpet sounds during Junior's "Yes Sir, No Sir" song, that was kinda painful, lol.

No but seriously, yeah it is hard to come up with truely painful moments here...

Drtooth

Reaction score
The scene in MFS where Travelling Matt were to have an on-screen cameo being cut. That's pure torture not having that in the film. Frag you, Sony!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Actually I have one, Uncle Gobo from "Born to Wander." He was just completely unlikeable. If I was Matt, I would have stopped following him a long time ago. And I thought Pa Gorg was bad, lol. I think Matt and Junior could have a few things to discuss!