Painful Fraggle Moments

Rose

Reaction score
I think the most paineful Fraggle moment would have to be Change Of Address where Doc was beside himself when he learned he had to move to the Sea Shore so he could be with his friend Ned. And Gobo was standing right in front of him but Doc couldn't see him because he was invisable til they touched hands and Doc could see him for the first time.
I don't know why but I thought that was a very emotinial monent for me anyway.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think the most paineful Fraggle moment would have to be Change Of Address where Doc was beside himself when he learned he had to move to the Sea Shore so he could be with his friend Ned. And Gobo was standing right in front of him but Doc couldn't see him because he was invisable til they touched hands and Doc could see him for the first time.
I don't know why but I thought that was a very emotinial monent for me anyway.
Yes me too! It was like one of those moments where you almost feel awkward watching it because it is such an emotional moment and you're "intruding".

Btw, that was actually the first part of the finale, Honk of Honks, which Richard Hunt directed. :smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
When Wembley makes a decision in Beast Of Blue Rock... he runs the back of his head into the cave wall, and says, "Making a decision sure is..." That was just weird. Also, in Beanbarrow, I think Boober strangles Henchy just a few seconds too long. Also, in most of season 1, Boober was trying too hard to be depressing that it didn't come off as real. And of course, there's a lotta Gorg moments that I can't really list them all.

Don't get me wrong, it's still my favorite show ever.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I will say the animated "Radish Roundup" episode was painful for 2 reasons. Reason 1, half the episode was the Fraggles shouting "Banoonie Berries!" and then making vomit noises for 10 minutes. Reason 2, that panty shot of Ma Gorg. Eeeewwwww...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
There's one song that Ma Gorg sings in season one that just makes me cringe. It's really high and crackly. It's a funny moment but it's hard to listen to. If I remember what song it is I'll post it, but I can't remember.