Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Lew Zealand

Reaction score
For the comic I did a frame grab from the Muppet episodes I have on DVD. So yeah, they were photoshop 'tricks'. It is really hard to get good images of the sets and backgrounds without having several Muppets caught in the frame. I am hoping the next 2 DVDs that are coming out will have some better shots.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lew Zealand
The stage is made out of foam-core,
What is this "foam-core" of which you speak? I haven't done much construction/customizing so I am quite unfamiliar with appropriate materials. Where would I find some and what kind of specs does it come in?

GWGumby

Reaction score
BTW, as of this post, Palisades board is back up.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
What is this "foam-core" of which you speak? I haven't done much construction/customizing so I am quite unfamiliar with appropriate materials. Where would I find some and what kind of specs does it come in?
Gumby:

Foamcore is kinda like two pieces of posterboard/paper glued to a 1/4" sheet of foam...so it makes a somewhat sturdy, stable surface you can cut up and build things out of. They use it a lot in architectural models, various crafty things, stuff like that. You can find it in most art supply stores, some craft stores.

I've only used it a few times--it's light, cheap, easy to use--no tools required. Great idea to use it for the stage, Lew/Teeth/whoever you are :wink:

Quinnnnnnnn

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
stage looks really good like that....you should market those extra pieces...sell em off your site :smile:

Lew Zealand

Reaction score
I think Palisades might have something to say about that.

Anyway, I don't feel confident enough with my skills to actually sell these things. I am planning on having a "how to" part up by this weekend (I may get it done earlier but it depends on how much over-time I have).

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I Doubt palisades would mind something like that...but of course, you oculd always ask Ken :stick_out_tongue:

Akasha

Reaction score
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! What kewl emoticons :stick_out_tongue:

:eek: :mad: :wink: :big_grin: :embarrassed: :frown: :smile: :confused:

hahahahah fun fun fun

:stick_out_tongue: