Palisades Board Refugee Camp

BrodieXman34

Reaction score
only about a day and a half, two if you count the posessed hours. I was amazed to see how many friggen pages was in this thread.

man-with-arms

Reaction score
HI!!! I assume your username's a play on the name of the He-Man character Man-at-Arms. WELCOME to the refugee camp! Have a blanket and get comfy!
Yeah, it's a play on Man-At-Arms. "Man-With-Arms" is what my youngest son keeps calling him. I used it when I registered on he-man.org and my lack of creativity has caused me to use it on other forums I'm registered with as well. :smile:

Thanks for the warm welcome. You folks seem to be pretty cool over here and I love your smilies. :big_grin:

turlem

Reaction score
BrodieXman34 said:
only about a day and a half, two if you count the posessed hours. I was amazed to see how many friggen pages was in this thread.

is this just 46 pagres of epolpe going "hey everybody!"

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
All the pages of this thread are collective of all the past times the board has gone down.

Hi everybody!

Irving Bizarre

Reaction score
Will we get international aid do you think? Hope it's not that rice muck. I mean they offer assistance and the least they could do is send something worth eating. Like vanilla fudge or aromatic Turkish delight or sticky buns. And what's with the water? Where's the tea and coffee, soft drinks, and the little plastic monkeys and paper umbrellas. And none of this ex army hospital blankets, quilted comforters all round thanks very much.
If you're gonna send aide then send the good stuff whydontcha. Man it's so hard to get decent help.

Who isn't here yet that we can poke fun at?

(I'm only joking. The international aid charities do a marvellous, simply marvellous job.) :wink:

bats1972

Reaction score
Everyone enjoying the evening at the campsite? It is a nice night out. :smile:

See you all tomorrow. :sleep: