Palisades Holiday Kermit Lottery

Luke

Reaction score
I just saw over at the Palisades forum that they have 100 Holiday Kermits to sell to collectors club members at the regular CC price. As they don't have enough for everyone they are holding a random lottery which you need to email in to enter if you wish to be eligable to buy one.

You can find out how to enter here :-

http://forums.palisadestoys.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1241

Luke

Reaction score
*Just thought i'd bump this to the top again so people don't miss out !*

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Great...now everyone know's...no i'm just kidding Luke, if your in the collectors club you should have got the e-mail a few days ago, you have to belong to the club to enter.

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Yep, or i think you can join the club to enter !

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes you can still join to win, but there's not a lot of time left! I think you can join on-line now, because sending a money order won't make it in time, the dead-line is January 28th right?

Luke

Reaction score
I think so Zack, i've not joined myself - it would be cheaper to ship my mother to the states than for what they charge to send an action figure to the UK. For $18 shipping i'd expect it gold plated ! ;-)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yes i know, thats kinda unfair, but yet you really can't do anything about it.
why don't you ship your mother here, then she could get the figures for you and then ship herself back home?

you could tell her it's a vacation!;-) just kidding

Zack,

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
you could tell her it's a vacation!;-) just kidding
You think she'd come back with a sun hat, suitcase and floatie ? :big_grin:

scarecroe

Reaction score
I just got this in an email announcement from the club the other day.

What I don't get is how it's winning when you have to pay.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i hear ya - thats why I used the words 'to sell' in the original post - i dont consider it winning either. To be frank - it is incredibly hypocritical when they spent a long time persuading us it was a dealer only giveaway, promotional item, and not in any way part of the real line to then find 100 and sell them on exactly the same as the 'exclusives' to club members. On the flip side though, people were complaining and b*tching about not being able to buy the Holiday Kermits, and also a significant amount of them found their way onto Ebay by the dealers to actually make them a part of the line whether Palisades wanted it or not so its kinda a catch 22 situation i guess.

Personally, i think it'd be a great idea for them to stamp 'Collectors Club' on the back of these 100 figures so that people can't continue to make claims on Ebay and places like that they are for dealers and JHC people only - other Palisades customers who don't know about the Collectors Club may well end up getting ripped off for $100 thinking it's an even more limited release than it really is.