1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Palisades style Mini Muppet project update thread

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MWoO, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Hartley

Hartley Member

They are absolutely beautiful, an amazing job!

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  2. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

Fan-Tah-Stchick! They are wonderful! I can't wait to see Sal! Nigel and Droop too!

3. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Oh my goodness these are fantastic its like a little group of Fozzie's rolling into battle. The detail is superb as the painting seriously looks like something off the palisades conveyer belt.

4. j3h

j3h Active Member

So, are you going to take orders for Sal or make up some kind of wait/want list?
    I definitely would like to get on one.

5. SkeetScootSquat

How is Sal coming along???? Any progress whatsoever????

6. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

It would probably be easier to take these things one at a time. I feel after the epicness that is the miniature Fozzie is completed we will probably see the beginnings of the Sal custom and then what ever comes next. I must say the Hugga Wugga creatures would be great I loved the sketch and was really bummed that the were going to come with the unrealised Koozbane playset.

7. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Sal has not yet begun. My job is such that I have had no time off since last Sunday, when I last made progress on fozzie. Sal will be a slow process, being a full figure. Plus I may be going through a bit of career change which will sadly take more free time away. However, I will make sure that sal comes to light.

Thank you all again for the kind words. It really brightens my day. The next day I have off will be spent finishing off fozzie but that day isn't until Friday.

One last note. After sal, would anyone be interested in a Floyd bust done in similar style to the sideshow busts? I know they made all of the EM except Floyd. He seems like the Sal of the bust line.

8. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Wow, this is great! You, my friend, are amazing!!! Definately put me on the list for a Fozzie. Can't wait to see more things here, and a Floyd bust would be awesome!

Maybe, to make the joint issue with Sal a little bit easier, get some Revoltech joints. I know the company sells just the joints themselves, in different sizes and colors as well. That would create a swivel at the top and bottom, and a cut joint in the middle. :)

9. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Oh a Floyd bust would he certainly was the missing piece from the sideshow line I wonder he would of made if they made a sixth series. It's very awesome your expanding the palisades and adding pieces to the sideshow all very awesome. I feel Foo Foo would get a great addition to the palisades line kinda odd they didn't include her with the first series Piggy figure.

10. SkeetScootSquat

I feel the same about Foo-Foo. I wonder why....

11. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

My favorite all time Foo-Foo moment was with piggy in the ring leader outfit and Rowlf playing piano and cracking jokes. Best Foo-Foo moment ever and one of the best interactions of Jim and Frank's characters.

I really wish I could quit my job and just spend all my time making figures. As it stands now I get very little time to spend working in projects. Makes the process much slower than it should be.

The Floyd bust may actually happen before sal because it's only half a figure with no moving parts making things easier. And the base would be molded from an existing bust cutting even more time.

The demand for Fozzie is greater than I thought. While I am not taking pre-orders I will say that anyone who sends me a PM will be guaranteed a Fozzie. $15 us the cost if shipping to your area via USPS. I will cast more if need be.

Friday is my next day off and on that day I plan to finish the tie base and hat. If that happens ill pack them up and start taking actually orders.

rowlfy662, SkeetScootSquat and galagr like this.
  12. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Awesome I will definitely be purchasing a mini Fozzie when there all finished. The Floyd bust does a whole lot easier to produce before Sal. All exciting stuff

13. Dearth

Dearth Active Member

"My favorite all time Foo-Foo moment was with piggy in the ring leader outfit and Rowlf playing piano and cracking jokes. Best Foo-Foo moment ever and one of the best interactions of Jim and Frank's characters."

Absolute classic moment. The live dog scratches, they both notice and incorporate it into the scene. Perfect ad lib by Frank.

On my list of most hilarious spontaneous moments, it's right up there with "Can you play hatless?" and the moment in Simon Smith when Fozzie's hat reappears in his hand, and he does a double-take as he sees it.

How's progress on Fozzie/Floyd/and Sal?

I'm in the camp for a Foo-Foo "pack-in" as well. And don't forget those Jonathan Winters aliens.

Bwa ha ha! You're gonna be sculpting from now til doomsday!

Alex

14. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Yes Foo-Foo is definitely one of those underated character always wanted a figure of her. I feel is Palisades made her she would of been done in the style of Gaffer but maybe a bit bigger. Such a shame we never got her and the things palisades planned still said we never got the Theater or the Bus even the lack of Bobo naked robin and the Sesame Street line especially the Oscar figure man I wish palisades had managed to live on a little longer than it did.

15. jobi71

jobi71 Active Member

Your work is amazing. Add me to list who would love the 2 Aliens from Jonathan Winters' episode.

16. BobbyBenson64

BobbyBenson64 Active Member

What should we expect for prices whould love a sal or fozzie,
    articulation or not

17. BobbyBenson64

articulation or not

18. BobbyBenson64

articulation or not

19. BobbyBenson64

My phone was acting up and posted that to many times but another suggestion is mulch to go with Dr. Phil van neuter

20. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Mulch would be good but the height would he be shorter or taller than Van Neuter cause that figure was pretty tall. Looking at the unreleased palisades pieces Clueless Morgan was one that interested. You never really saw what he was wearing so I wonder how Palisades would of tackled it. Any progress on the pieces my good sir always get excited looking at this thread.