Palisades style Mini Muppet project update thread

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Fan-Tah-Stchick! They are wonderful! I can't wait to see Sal! Nigel and Droop too!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Oh my goodness these are fantastic its like a little group of Fozzie's rolling into battle. The detail is superb as the painting seriously looks like something off the palisades conveyer belt.

j3h

Reaction score
So, are you going to take orders for Sal or make up some kind of wait/want list?
I definitely would like to get on one.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
It would probably be easier to take these things one at a time. I feel after the epicness that is the miniature Fozzie is completed we will probably see the beginnings of the Sal custom and then what ever comes next. I must say the Hugga Wugga creatures would be great I loved the sketch and was really bummed that the were going to come with the unrealised Koozbane playset.

MWoO

Reaction score
Sal has not yet begun. My job is such that I have had no time off since last Sunday, when I last made progress on fozzie. Sal will be a slow process, being a full figure. Plus I may be going through a bit of career change which will sadly take more free time away. However, I will make sure that sal comes to light.

Thank you all again for the kind words. It really brightens my day. The next day I have off will be spent finishing off fozzie but that day isn't until Friday.

One last note. After sal, would anyone be interested in a Floyd bust done in similar style to the sideshow busts? I know they made all of the EM except Floyd. He seems like the Sal of the bust line.

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Wow, this is great! You, my friend, are amazing!!! Definately put me on the list for a Fozzie. Can't wait to see more things here, and a Floyd bust would be awesome!

Maybe, to make the joint issue with Sal a little bit easier, get some Revoltech joints. I know the company sells just the joints themselves, in different sizes and colors as well. That would create a swivel at the top and bottom, and a cut joint in the middle. :smile:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Oh a Floyd bust would he certainly was the missing piece from the sideshow line I wonder he would of made if they made a sixth series. It's very awesome your expanding the palisades and adding pieces to the sideshow all very awesome. I feel Foo Foo would get a great addition to the palisades line kinda odd they didn't include her with the first series Piggy figure.