Palisades to produce Sesame Street Action Figures

toybox

Reaction score
sesame street

Sesame Street series 1 is scheduled to come out in June. That is the last word that I heard as of 2 days ago. go check them out at

wwwdotfreewebs.com/jimmyabaker

wwwdotamazingtoyz.com

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
toybox said:
Sesame Street series 1 is scheduled to come out in June. That is the last word that I heard as of 2 days ago. go check them out at

wwwdotfreewebs.com/jimmyabaker

wwwdotamazingtoyz.com
yea but the official word over at the official site of palisades is that they are not going to be made and that came from the hands (who typed it) of the new company. as well as many other who worked for palisades.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Where abouts at Palisades does it say they wont release the figures?I couldnt find it.It still says the figures are coming soon on the Sesame Street link down the bottom of the site.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It may not necessarily say that in any particular place... But if you've kept up with events at Palisades, you'd know that the SS figures won't be coming... At least not from the new company that bought PT out.
Hope this helps.

travellingpat

Reaction score
NOOOOOOO....This is terrible news, I was waiting to have Guy Smiley l corresponant for the Newsman, and Oscar to fianally meet up with Beauregarde!
Thanks CAS...

Travelling Pat