Panwapa

Erine81981

Reaction score
If you go to the website you can watch the first 4 shows. The first one is like the theme song. I enjoyed everybit of it. My favorite character is Azibo. His voice (Kevin) is just so cute and funny sounding. Like when Kevin had just started out with other characters that didn't have a big role on Sesame Street. I hope to see more shows soon.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I was exploring the Panwapa world, it's actually kind of fun! Do you think I'm too old to join? :wink: It's the closest I'll ever be to living on Sesame Street.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know i'm going to join as soon as i can. I've been there didn't know it at first but since you mention it. I'm heading over that way now. *runs off to the iland of Panwapa*

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:zany: Disney has this Club Pengin thing and Cartoon Network has this sort of Foster's site. It's nice to see this technology being put to a use other than product promotion (not like there's anything wrong with that :attitude: ).

It's good to see Sesame Workshop growing with the times. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Panwapa could be considered "attached" to Sesame Street? Or would it be considered its own separate production?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
This is adorable! I was having so much fun on the Panwapa world website! The characters are very endearing. I hope it does well, I think this is a great venture for Sesame Workshop!

My personal favorite is Koko, I love penguins and I'm becoming a pretty big fan of Leslie Carrara!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Are there any clips online?
The whole thing is online!

You can get the entire 48-minute special for FREE on iTunes (just search for Panwapa in the iTunes store - it's part of the Learn Along with Sesame series - and you download the full video... for free).

Additionally the special is broken down into 5 chapters and viewable on Panwapa.com (just click on Azibo and the television on the home page to go to the Panwapa video page which holds all the clips) There you can view the entire special split in 5 parts (either stream the clips online or download the videos to your PC).