Paps

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In old Jewish voice: Is this thing on?
Yes, I have a very important question for you young miss...

If a bunch of astronots with their fancy-shmancy suits and helmets and rocketships and what have you... Landed on an unknown surface out in schpace...
Vell... The one astronot turns to the other and says... "Hey, we're on Pluto!"
And the other astronot, the guy with the poofy hair asks "How can you tell?"

Vhat did the first astronot answer? By the bark schtupid!
*Hangs up.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello? Hello is anyone there? *gasp* I'M ON THE RADIO!! WHEEEEE!! I'm on the radio, I'm on the radio! Um...I'd like to say "hi" to my mom of course...Kermit the Frog...My best friend Francisco the Beanbag chair...Oh! And of course my throw pillow Louise. Yeah...Um...TOAST RULES!! *hangs up*

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hello? Hello is anyone there? *gasp* I'M ON THE RADIO!! WHEEEEE!! I'm on the radio, I'm on the radio! Um...I'd like to say "hi" to my mom of course...Kermit the Frog...My best friend Francisco the Beanbag chair...Oh! And of course my throw pillow Louise. Yeah...Um...TOAST RULES!! *hangs up*

:attitude: Sam Eagle: Is there no decency left? Ugh!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello. I just picked up your radio message. Hi to you and I'd like to let you know that your mother, Kermit, your best friend Francisco Beanbag chair and your throw pillow Louise, all send you their kindest wishes in return.
And I agree. TOAST REALLY DOES RULE!!! Especially when jam of any kind is spread on it. Well have a good day and be a good prawncracker *hangs up*