Paris Hilton Released?

SSLFan

Reaction score
What's all this news about Paris being realeased from prison? I thought she was supposed to serve a full 45- day sentence? The media is saying it got reduced to some 25- days I believe. They say she got out for " good behavior." Do you guys think their playing favorites since Paris has alot of money?:concern: :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, you know how it is, when you're a world famous floozy (who, might I add, is famous for absolutely no reason at all), you're considered "special", and so, since Paris is "special" and she claims that she's a "good girl" now and has "learned her lesson", they're going to let her go.

Either that, or she could've offered some sexual pleasure in order to get out.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
That has to be added to my fanfic as it is based on present times.
I go with D'Snowth on the sexual stuff. I am mighty suspicious but anyway she made such a big deal out of it that they probably felt it too harsh for her. I am not sure but then again maybe she is not as bad off as we would think since the media tends to lie. They lie about Scientologists celebrating Xenu..because I am a Scientologist :stick_out_tongue:. So yah....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That has to be added to my fanfic as it is based on present times.
I go with D'Snowth on the sexual stuff. I am mighty suspicious but anyway she made such a big deal out of it that they probably felt it too harsh for her. I am not sure but then again maybe she is not as bad off as we would think since the media tends to lie. They lie about Scientologists celebrating Xenu..because I am a Scientologist :stick_out_tongue:. So yah....
Well, that gave me a good idea: if I ever go to prison, I should make a big deal out of it too so they'll be convinced they're being too harsh on me and let me go.

Not only that, but they originally released her for claustrophobia... well, I have claustrophobia too, so I guess I can't go to jail either, or I might have a nervous breakdown too!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD It took me awhile to get the sarcasm. LOL! I sure am slow. Perhaps my evaluation was not the most logical. XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy, I've just been full of sarcasm as of late!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I hope she has, or eventually will, learn her lesson, as should millions of other people her age.

Other than that, I will not give her story any more attention.

Teheheman

Reaction score
If anybody wants MY thoughts on Paris being in jail, read my myspace blog. With that promo out of the way, I was just thinking about this and wondering what I could say that I haven't said before, when it hit me. I don't care. I really don't

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I did a blog on Paris too a while back... perhaps I should do a follow up blog about her early jail release.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Isn't there a Simple Life Goes to Camp? How could she film that with all the controversy going on even before this thing happened!:confused: