Paris Hilton Released?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ok I should have been more specific, when I said money I meant, A LOT OF MONEY! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ok I should have been more specific, when I said money I meant, A LOT OF MONEY! :big_grin:
I ended up with a total of like over $200 for my graduation... to me, that's a lot of money.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know I wonder about the media attention she's getting. I don't dislike her as much as I do the attention that their giving her. I don't hate her or like or. I don't even know her so how could I even say anything about her one way or the other. But it's funny how you do negative things and get attention and like it, then when the attention itself turns negative and gets out of your hand and gets to be to much and helicopters are hovering over your head every minute, then all of a sudden that same attention you've been getting , all of a sudden you just don't want it any more. It's like whan things don't go your way, all of a sudden you wan't them to stop.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You know I wonder about the media attention she's getting. I don't dislike her as much as I do the attention that their giving her. I don't hate her or like or. I don't even know her so how could i even say anything about her one way or the other.
Exactly!

And she wouldn't be famous if we didn't stand up and look every time she was on TV, whether postitively or negatively.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! that why I think it's not really worth the time to complain about the celebrities and their behaviour, because like them or not, you're just giving them your your attention. But the one things they don't want you to do is ignore them, because otherwise they wouldn't have a career. But their are such wonderful more productive things that you can do with your life them give these people so much attention. But I guess some people just find it fun to talk about "Celebs". But to each his/her own I guess.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, to be honest, I know it's fun sometimes to talk about celebs, especially when they mess up. But then it's hard to go and complain about them.

It's like reality shows such as Wife Swap. I think it's an awful idea. But sometimes I do find myself watching it. In that case, I have no one to blame but myself. :attitude:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I guess the whole fuss was the way that we get treated vs the way the rich get treated. That's why people were ticked when she got let out. Because they thought that there were 2 sets of laws. One for us, and one for the rich and/or famous.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well yes, while I don't want to complain too much about celebrities, I do complain about the wealthy (which sometimes includes celebrities). We claim we don't have a royalty in this country, we most certainly do!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I admit that I've watch Wife swap or some other show exactly like it when it first came on. It's pretty amusing, but the idea doesn't sound like the greatest one, you know?

But anyway, I mean...I just saw footage or her getting out form a helicopter and all I can say it the only thing that was missing was the red carpet. Nobody gets that kind of attention when they get out of prison. It is kind her fault for looking for it and wanting so much of it, but did she have any idea that they would be following her even when she doesn't want them too? I mean she even commented about how scary the attention she's been getting lately was. It was out of her hands. But I guess that's just most likely the way it goes. They always like and favor you at first and your "career" starts out on a good note. The you become "old Hat" and old news and the next new "It" of the media (unsuspecting individual) comes along , and the same pattern continues. Next! LOL!