Paris Hilton Released?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
ilikemuppets said:
You know, I think comments like that one come from a much deeper physiological underlying then what's on the surface. It's like a case of extreme animosity or something. The fact that she's rich for not much of any reason only increases the hostility that you have for her than if she wasn't rich and famous at all, because if she were not, you most likely would not be making fun of her physical appearance in the manor in witch you have chosen.
Yeah that makes sense. When we're bitter about someone for whatever reason, we're more likely to pick at them. It's just human nature. :smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Alright alright, Paris is just a girl who is famous. Let's not make such a fuss of her. :smile:

I mean what if one of us were famous? :confused: We would not want to be commented in such ways. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Alright alright, Paris is just a girl who is famous. Let's not make such a fuss of her. :smile:

I mean what if one of us were famous? :confused: We would not want to be commented in such ways. :smile:
Well you're very right. Everyone is a human being after all. Mercy is not something you deserve or earn, but it is something we ought to give. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This thread has certainly taken an interesting turn.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well you're very right. Everyone is a human being after all. Mercy is not something you deserve or earn, but it is something we ought to give. :smile:
*nods* *agrees* I don't think that anyone should flame Paris for her actions, or speculate about her. Leave speculating to discussions of Frog and Pig.

Sure, it's probably wrong that they are releasing the girl from prison unfairly, but, hey, I think she's been flamed enough for it. If everyone who broke the law got that much negative media attention and gossip, no one would dare.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If everyone who broke the law got that much negative media attention and gossip, no one would dare.
Hey now that's an idea! Embarrass and annoy people into obedience!

D'Snowth said:
This thread has certainly taken an interesting turn
Yeah really, it should be retitled "TheParisHiltonWifeSwapLet'sBeNicetoParis...Thread." :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hehe yeah. And it's been utilized successfully by High School teachers for thousands of years!