Paris Hilton Released?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Well for me , hmmmmmmmmmm i just hope that Paris learns a lesson meaning that , maybe she will learn from the bible for one because in the Larry King live interview that she gave she said that read the bible a lot while she was in Jail.

Does not party as much as she did in the past. Gives more the Charity , she seemed like she had changed some on the interview .

Finds a charity and becomes a ambassador for that charity and maybe goes on trips with them UNICEF for example .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I bet all that reading the Bible and "finding God" while she was in jail was probably part of her act to help her get an early release. That's just me.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I bet all that reading the Bible and "finding God" while she was in jail was probably part of her act to help her get an early release. That's just me.
I really wondered that myself , in a way i hate to say that but it did cross my mind . The reason for that was because when larry asked her her faverite bible passage she she acted funny and then said that she did not have just one and tured red and stuttered some, like she was not telling the truth . :frown:
Really sad oh i hope that she was just nervous

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I seriously doubt Paris Hilton was just "nervous"... I mean, she always seems to enjoy being on camera whenever she can whether it's a TV camera, or a paparazzi camera.

Yeah, more than likely I have to say she was just play-acting to really emphasize that she's "a good girl" now so she can be released early.

Teheheman

Reaction score
She's trying to gather sympathy(and toast) for people to be on her side. You know dang good and well that she hasn't changed one dang bit. There's no way that woman has. I will admit, she does make a living now, but without being rich, how hard do you think she woulda worked to get that? How much do you think she had in her account when she made it on her own? Before the acting and the partying(She gets paid over $150,000-200,000 to party for 20 minutes) she probably had enough that she coulda done nothing for the rest of her life. Although, I think she didn't become a good girl, and prison didn't change her, I still think that this thing is really starting to get annoying. I mean, who cares anymore? She proves that there is no such thing as bad publicity. Especially when you're crying and claiming that things aren't fair and life isn't going your way.

Daniel

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I think, Daniel, you mean she is trying to gather sympathy for people AND toast to be on her side. A simple, forgivable typo.

How long was she in jail? It took me three months to read the Bible, and I'm almost positive that she wasn't in jail for that long. I'm even more positive that I'm a much quicker reader that she is, whether she has free time or not.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! it's like she's just putting up the image of the week. It's all about PR and imaging and not sincerity at all.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think, Daniel, you mean she is trying to gather sympathy for people AND toast to be on her side. A simple, forgivable typo.

How long was she in jail? It took me three months to read the Bible, and I'm almost positive that she wasn't in jail for that long. I'm even more positive that I'm a much quicker reader that she is, whether she has free time or not.
No, she's trying to gather sympathy and toast for people. She's making toast for people to be on her side too. I know that you THOUGHT it was a typo, but it wasn't.

Daniel

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
But doesn't she want the toast on her side, too?

Maybe she should feed the people to the toast.