Paris Hilton Released?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Oh, and I don't think that Paris likes toast, I hear she likes the fetuses from poor children. I think I read that on TMZ or something.

Daniel

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
So, wait, let me get this straight, she was released because she... didn't like it?

Teheheman

Reaction score
So, wait, let me get this straight, she was released because she... didn't like it?
At first it was because she apparently suffered a "mental breakdown" or something like that. Although, I saw a guy on TV that was in jail and he was biting himself, and he was still in jail. THAT'S messed up.

Daniel

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Sometimes people in prison kill themselves. That's messed up, too.

I don't think you have it so bad, Paris. Shut up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't believe this... first it's okay to voice our opinions about her to the point that if we don't like we can actually flame, THEN we have to be nice to her since she's "human", THEN we start talking about toast, THEN we're back to talking about how unusual she is, now we're back to saying nice things about her!

What is up with this?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This is my favorite thread.

Snowth, I would like to know your opinion on toast, and also if you think Paris Hilton likes toast.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snowth, I would like to know your opinion on toast, and also if you think Paris Hilton likes toast.
Fine.

I like toast. I like toast. If you ask me what I like I say I like toast.

I like buttered toast. I like toast with my nana's homemade strawberry jam. But whenever I eat oatmeal, I require my toast to be plain so I can dollop some oatmeal on my toast.

I think toast would be too "lower class" for Paris, she'd probably wouldn't even eat it if it were covered in caviar.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I don't know, I think she enjoys sneaking a quick bite every now and then. She can't hide it from me.