People Are Morons

Thog

Reaction score
It's heading for Boston soon. I hope this is a good storm!!:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Oh Emmy, you seem to be living in your own Private Idaho. So, just do as the B-52's say, and:

GET OUT OF THE STATE YOUR IN!!!

:big_grin:

And btw, I work in a sports bar. Don't get me started on the stupidity of mankind. :rolleyes:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
LOL! Oh I feel for you Emmy. Where I work we get some of the dumbest calls. I work at a pizza place called Tony's.

So I answer a phone, this is what I say in a very nice clear voice.

Me: " Tony's Pizza, how may I help you?"

Caller: " yes is this tony's?"

This is what I say: "Yes this is Tony's."

This is what I want to say : Dah...No...This is Tony's bowling ally...DIDN'T I JUST SAY THIS IS TONY'S!!!!!:rolleyes:

Okay, then we have the people who don't know the differance between pick up and delivery.:confused:

Me: "is this for pick up or delivery?"

caller: I wanna take it out...

Me: ok, so your going to pick this up?

caller: NO! I want it deliverd!

Hey Mr.! If it's take out it mean's you get off your lazy dopa, come here and take it out!!!! :mad: But I can't say that.

Zachary,Rowlf the dog

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Hey Mr.! If it's take out it mean's you get off your lazy dopa, come here and take it out!!!! :mad: But I can't say that.
Zachary,Rowlf the dog
LoL!

I think it would be worth doing just to get a chance to use the word 'dopa' in a malicious way.

HEY BUDDY! WATCH YOUR MOUTH, OR YOUR DOPA IS GRASS!!!

:big_grin: LOL!

-Matt

EmmyMik

Reaction score
We get stupid calls all the time. Mostly on Sundays, people asking if we're open and wanting to know our hours.

Some people have started answering the phone, "Air Force Museum Gift Shop, open from 9 to 5."

Then the person on the other phone would ask, "Is this the Air Force Museum."

Duh.

Then they'd ask, "What are your hours?"

Double duh.

Then they want to know how to get to the museum from where they're at. Like I'm supposed to know. That's why we have an Information Desk...

:rolleyes:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Two years ago we had a big gigantic storm right before Thanksgiving weekend and to add two snow days right before the break! Yeah! That was too cool! There were cars and people trapped all over the place!

Well anyways Tony's was still open, only there was a driving ban, I don't live far so I walk all the time plus I don't drive yet. So we couldn't do any deliveries. There was this old lady on the phone wondering "Why!" Why can't you deliver?" and one of the friends was on the line with her, I ran up to the phone and was shouting in a humorus tone " Have you looked outside your window today?!?!"

Ahaha! That was good, later that day I got a call from a guy that seem oh, depressed we couldn't bring him his pizza pie, and he asked me if I knew if there was anyother place that would deliver?

NO ONE CAN DELIVER! Do you think the deliver guys enjoy not getting tips?!?! They are not doing this because they don't want to deliver! Driving ban! Driving ban! Live's at stake!:eek: You can't get in your car and go to the store to buy milk!, well you can but it wouldn't be a smart idea ya loony! Umm, no i did not say any of this, but every word of it went threw my mind...

I just said no...I might have said sorry too, I try to be very nice. Why and how would I know anyways! I don't care! Next time get a Dejorno! Dejono! I always yell that out loud at the pizza place if I hear that the customer has a "problem with thier pizza" or they don't want to wait that long because we are busy....Dejorno! Dejono I say!!!:wink: Of coures the costomer can't hear me.

:mad:

I have gotton a lot of weird call in the 3 some years I have been there.

beaker

Reaction score
Man, all this snow talk...I almost forget what snow looks like:wink: We did however have a light sprinkling, but it didnt last long. Mostly just beautiful sunny clouds and nice weather^)^
***** I love California!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
That was too cool! There were cars and people trapped all over the place!
LOL!! Yeah, that's way cool, Zack! :stick_out_tongue: :wink: :big_grin:

That was good, later that day I got a call from a guy that seem oh, depressed we couldn't bring him his pizza pie, and he asked me if I knew if there was anyother place that would deliver?
Heehee, you said "pizza pie"! I love it! :big_grin:

I don't care! Next time get a Dejorno! Dejono! I always yell that out loud at the pizza place if I hear that the customer has a "problem with thier pizza" or they don't want to wait that long because we are busy....Dejorno! Dejono I say!!
LOL!!

Zack, you're funny when you rant, buddy!

:stick_out_tongue:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Zack, you're funny when you rant, buddy!

:stick_out_tongue:
You *are* funny when you rant... come on, let's hear the "paper cart" story. Or, wait, no... forget it. :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin: