People Are Morons

radionate

Reaction score
I'm real disappointed......I thought this thread would be about Byron. Oh well. :cool:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
*ahem*

Ya got it back'ards, buddy. :frown: It's "Really!" first, followed by the appropriate custom-made two-word, two-syllable phrase.

Really!

It is!

:stick_out_tongue:

Don't worry, you'll learn...*pats ya on yer bald, jealous head*

:big_grin:

And as far as I'm concerned, Cory can keep his icky, overrated "sun" (*shivers*). Give me 40 inches o' snow ANY day!!
It was a mockery anyhow.

*Picks Byron fur off himself and grabs the Elmer's...*

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
See what I mean? Both sides of the "too cool" could easily be assumed to link to it, and the latter part just seems to naturally reflect on the "too cool".
oh, well, you see, Byron, I *would* come up with something clever to outwit you, but all I can think of now is....

Degiorno! Degiorno I say!! Go buy a Degiorno Pizza Pie right now! Right now I say! Go buy it!

Zack)Rowlf the, and look, Degiorno is NOW spelled correctly, it is, I checked the frig, yes, it's true, right now I have a Degiorno frozen Pizza Pie in my frig...Dog.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I WANT SNOWWWWWWWWW GET ME OUT OF SCHOOOL AND INTO THE SNOW!!!!!

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Nope. Not at all...I just thought that's what it said.

But, I do fall asleep during their services. That and I went to a presbyterian church, and Fozzie's right. Electric Mayhem would NOT be presbyterian. More like Pentacostal. I just fall asleep in church too much when I go. Except at churches with rocking music and an excited preacher.
Well, Electric Mayhem crosses all religious boundaries to play live gigs:wink: (MFS) I do think church wise theyd probably be more suited for a more 'soulful' congregation:wink:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Give me 40 inches o' snow ANY day!! [/B]
I'm with ya there, Byron! There's nothing quite like walking across a campus that looks just like a Currier and Ives painting. Though somewhere above zero degrees would be kinda nice...

Erin (still smilin' in frigid Erie) :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah i guess that goes back to the impossible 'warm snow'

realizes what she has just said

:embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

*that can be taken both ways*

Sarah (who is hugely embarassed)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
I WANT SNOWWWWWWWWW GET ME OUT OF SCHOOOL AND INTO THE SNOW!!!!!

Sarah
Oh, the joys of being home schooled! Where you find pleasure in tormenting innocent Oklahomaers who have to stare out their class room window as the snow gracefully falls from the sky, landing so wonderfully on the already snow-covered ground. Meawhile, I can go out and trudge through this glistening winter wonderland! My ankles knee-deep in the soft, snowy, slushy, white stuff! Ooooooooooh hooooooooo hooooooo hoooooooo!
I love it, I love it, I love it, I do!
I love it so much, I wish I had two.
Throw snowballs and mushballs, yellow ones too.
To find myself walking through eight feet of... snoo.

Heheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Oh, the joys of being home schooled!

:wink: