1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

People's Choice Awards vote for The Muppets!!!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by ploobis, Nov 3, 2015.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Duke Remington and Muppy like this.
  2. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

Duke Remington likes this.
  3. ploobis

I don't know, but if you can it can't hurt! ;)

Duke Remington and Muppy like this.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm . . . shocked . . . but satisfied that the Muppets are getting such recognition.

5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I have been voting like crazy. I vote go to the next category then go back and vote again. I did that like 10 times and it has yet to lock me out.

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Don't forget to vote every day,i'm voting right now .

Duke Remington and ploobis like this.
  7. ploobis

Great idea!

8. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, but did that count as ten separate votes? Or was it registered as just one vote made ten times by the same individual/IP address?
    That's where multiple vote tallying can get complicated and depends on the system set up.

Other than that, I see Scream Queens as The Muppets true and only competition. Though I agree with toughpigs... Dr. Ken needs to be taken down a peg! And it would be much more watchable if it also featured Nurse Barbie! :flirt:

Pig's Laundry and dwayne1115 like this.
  9. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I have no clue. I even registered on the website to see if it would time me out and it did not.