Pepe's Official Site(clips, bloopers, etc)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
That is officially licensed by the Henson Company? I guess that label doesn't mean much web wise these days. Boggles the mind. :frown: Those blinking lights could give you a seizure. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah I remember when this site popped online last summer. It is definately official, complete with JHC's lack of eye apeasing flash skills as well. Seriously, whats the point of this site?(moreso, the links? ACK!) I am one of Joe the Armadillo's biggest fans, but man...that site just aint cool. But on the other hand, the Pepe's Lounge site...very cool!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes i love the lounge. the only thing is that isn't all the commercials! they didn't have my favorite!!!!!! oh well i should be happy:big_grin:

can anyone get the blooper reels to run??? i can't

Sarah

Luke

Reaction score
The Joe site is supposed to be like that - it's a spoof website just made up for his character - as if to say 'hey, i've even got my own website'. It's supposed to be funny.

Pepe's lounge is cool but it isn't an official Pepe site in the same terms as Henson.com - it's just something a licensee's web designers made. It'd be good if Henson made some character sites or even the much talked about site for Muppet fans where they could do a lot of promotional stuff with the charcaters. I think there was serious talk about that.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have had trouble with the blooper ones too. Others have had problems as well. There's something weird about those particular files/ They only work on some computers.