Photos of Kermit at my Wedding

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Funny thing is that all our friends and family put him up to all this. I didn't touch him all day - they posed him and photographed him. Thankfully they were all very respectful and he didn't get red wine on him!

My friend did rescue him from my little cousins as the night wore on, as they were a bit excited.

The photo of the little toddler seeing him in his chair is probably the best reaction we got, but everyone else seemed ot have fun too! :smile:

The clothes were Goodwill items altered by my mother, except for the tie, which we split - half for him, half for my little cousin. His belt is a dog collar!

Glad I could share these with people who can appreciate them!

- Derek

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
These pictures are great! I wish Kermit could've come to my wedding. He was my first wedding anniversary present though. :smile:

GSmiley2007

Reaction score
Very good job on the photos! I sure wish I could have Muppets at my wedding when I do get married (which is probably a long time from now).

Andibcool

Reaction score
Cute pics indeed :smile:

You almost make me want to buy some of thease photo puppets.

Is there only one photo Kermit or are different ones availeble ?

If more then one witch one you got ?

Sorry im kinda noob with this stuff.

SUPERPUPPET

Reaction score
kermit

That was some of the best wedding photos EVER. I'm probably going to go back to these photos for days to show people.... really cool.:smile::smile::smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
that is so wonderful, wow i really love it , i think i am going to do that at my wedding , i had thought about , i knoow for sure , i will do that when the time comes and i find someone LOL , and i hope that he will agree to it , of course he will will have to be a muppet lover as much as me .

:smile::stick_out_tongue:

I wish you both years of happness God bless you both

Fluffets

Reaction score
He looks a lot smaller in these photos than in anything else I've seen :insatiable: :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's pretty neat! She's very cool for letting you do that. :smile: